1 minute ago, Rolle said:

I thought we had something special? :(

Yeah, but I am Ex-Staff and edgy now!

Edited by Terra

@Rolle trying to squeeze in here

Spoiler

WpVQW6B.gif

Recruitment is open!

Send in apps if you are man/ women enough to receive some hostelrp!

giphy.gif

Just now, Ron said:

o7 @Chewy was a fun session with you :)

You too! Sorry I couldn't be around much though. ><

@Natje sadly we weren't able to activate your rp motivation, would have been nice to see you ig at least once, pleb! Dont be a stranger and show up at some time <3

Recruitment is still open guys. We are looking for some new people to join!

@Saradomin all the best for you irl. let us know when you are back. The rp with you was fun!

Again: Recruitment is still open guys. We are looking for some new people to join!

Welcome @Demaabd, nice that we already know you icly - I hope you'll enjoy your time with us!

giphy.gif~c200

@Demaabd WELCOME!

Probably should've said this earlier, but I finally got a chance to look at this after what I heard OOCly. Thread looks fantastic, and idea is creative. Good work. :)

Be nice while I am still gone. I will be back soontm, hopefully. Follow the rules, you know what to do: don't let @Terra sing in the channels.

10 hours ago, Ron said:

Be nice while I am still gone. I will be back soontm, hopefully. Follow the rules, you know what to do: don't let @Terra sing in the channels.

I am currently practising zu sing just for you @Ron It will be a love song for Miko.

Spoiler

Much thanks! I am sure I will prove to be both extremely useless and extremely talkative!

high.gif

19 minutes ago, YourLeftHand said:

Much thanks! I am sure I will prove to be both extremely useless and extremely talkative!

high.gif

You're in good company then

I finally remembered to get the roster graphic updated, only took me like 2 weeks...

7 hours ago, Roofcake said:

Apologies for the random group join request. I thought it was part of the forums page.

All fine :)

Hello, non-combative, completely passive question being asked:

Basically, where are you folks? I haven't seen you in-game a whole lot recently, haven't run into you that much besides 1-2 times, which is a shame because I've experienced your role-play first hand and enjoyed it. It'd be a shame to see such a cool group concept, with such good role-players to execute it, go to waste.

1 hour ago, Iso said:

Basically, where are you folks? I haven't seen you in-game a whole lot recently, haven't run into you that much besides 1-2 times, which is a shame because I've experienced your role-play first hand and enjoyed it. It'd be a shame to see such a cool group concept, with such good role-players to execute it, go to waste.

For me I have been busy with IRL work and getting in the Helpdesk for my support role here in staff. I'm off for a week now so I'll be hitting the server with Prof. Steven Isaacs.

I cannot speak for the others of course but we are around, just been busy with other stuffs recently.

5 hours ago, Iso said:

You're not wrong, we've been a little absent. Between people moving, vacations, work, we've been struggling to find time for us to get online at the same time. We were actually just discussing this earlier in the week, once everyone is done their IRL stuff at the end of this week we will be working on turning that around. We appreciate your kind words about our RP, we hate that we are depriving the community with how god damn fantastic we are right now.

19 hours ago, Iso said:

I am on holiday. 

Peace :D

You guys had a good run! I hope this comes back in the future <3

/Archiving upon request, if you wish to reopen this please contact a Mod or higher.