Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 11:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Connvexus

Survivors of the Southern Moana

11 minutes ago, Noxious said:

might send in an app ;) 

But actual though, why is a cruise liner in the black sea, there's bugger all there 

Read the lore again.

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Read the lore again.

"theres bugger all there"- Noxious

Edited by Noxious

2 minutes ago, Noxious said:

"theres bugger all there"- Noxious

Literally the first line. It's a cargo vessel not a cruise liner.

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Literally the first line. It's a cargo vessel not a cruise liner.

Alright chief, thanks man for clearing it up

*thumbs up 

Love the notebook look for the thread. Your goals are interesting, I especially like the one with RPing out all injuries you get. Best of luck!

Bitta of RP went on lastnight and I can honestly say, the boys of the Moana are not here to fuck around. Bunch of good roleplayers! 

Can't wait to run into you guys. <3

Definitely interesting style for group gfx. I like it

Probably be seen as total bias seeing how I know a lot of you but I just wanted to say the RP I got from you all today was such an enjoyable experience, you are the first group of people I have come across this lore who treat strangers with caution and checked to make sure I was not infected. You lot continued to RP situations IC from @Alex getting scratched and placed into quarantine, searching for batteries when your walkie talkies ran out to mapping out areas you had searched. It was enjoyable all throughout and I hope to see you lot again.  

20170730134426_1.jpg

20170730114537_1.jpg

Sick looking thread, nice layout! 

Wish you the best of luck!

Been trying to figure out for the life of me why you guys have this group listed as a work in progress. Is there a reason for it?

Group page is top notch, it all seems to fit in. Looking forwards to this in game :D

6 hours ago, Oliv said:

Been trying to figure out for the life of me why you guys have this group listed as a work in progress. Is there a reason for it?

Because unfortunately some members have been unavailable to jump on in any form and do their character page (which it is a requirement to link all character pages to thread). 

8 minutes ago, Connvexus said:

Because unfortunately some members have been unavailable to jump on in any form and do their character page (which it is a requirement to link all character pages to thread). 

Ah, mystery solved. Thank you

45 minutes ago, Oliv said:

Ah, mystery solved. Thank you

I mean, if y'all wanna accept us despite that slight hang up, by all means :ph34r:

Really incredible! This is looking just... 

giphy.gif

On 30/07/2017 at 8:05 PM, Stradic said:

Probably be seen as total bias seeing how I know a lot of you but I just wanted to say the RP I got from you all today was such an enjoyable experience, you are the first group of people I have come across this lore who treat strangers with caution and checked to make sure I was not infected. You lot continued to RP situations IC from @Alex getting scratched and placed into quarantine, searching for batteries when your walkie talkies ran out to mapping out areas you had searched. It was enjoyable all throughout and I hope to see you lot again.  

Thanks mate, not biased at all ;)

And thank you to everyone else for the positive Graphics feedback. I put a lot of effort into making them as sexy and "immersive" as possible. If anyone needs help with their thread let me know. 

Also - Thread is now complete with all character page links, and we await approval. Thanks again :) 

Edited by Connvexus

Great thread, great story, amazing graphics and sick feel to the whole thing. Pissed I havent run across you IG yet.

You guys look great!

Congrats guys

Good job guys! 

Congratulations

image.png.5cc96266be5bb840e086cba86d2848c9.png

Edited by Shadows

Yuh

(IC) Recruitment is now Open.
Please note we are past the point of taking in (original) crew members of the ship as it makes no sense, unless you pick one of the 'Missing' character names on the Ship manifest.
For more details feel free to pop in our TS and have a chat.

Cheers! Hope to see you's IG!