Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:40
Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Kovar's Market

Dude this is amazing, ran with one of your boys today! 
Exactly the sort of group ideas we need! :)

I'd like to welcome to all new members to Kovar's Maket . . . WELCOME!

I'd also like to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication.  The market couldn't exist without you guys.

Edited by Darra

2 minutes ago, Darra said:

I'd like to welcome to all new members to Kovar's Maket . . . WELCOME!

I'd also like to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication.  The market couldn't exit without you guys.

is the group over?

1 minute ago, Romenthegreat said:

is the group over?

I think she meant exist and not exit ;3

31 minutes ago, Romenthegreat said:

is the group over?

Chewy is correct, I meant exist not exit.   Kovar's Market is still going strong.

I should have also thanked the community for its support.  We couldn't exist without that either.

I've visited once and it was a great experience. I have a few books so will be visiting soon. Need a new item. :)

Hey  guys Looking forward to meeting you all Vartax was a pretty smooth talker and got me to join hahahaha Ill be seeing you all soon

16 hours ago, Gunner101 said:

Hey  guys Looking forward to meeting you all Vartax was a pretty smooth talker and got me to join hahahaha Ill be seeing you all soon

We look forward to meeting you too!  

Hey, just a small FYI, we've set up shop in the building adjacent to you...  It'll be fun, I promise! ;)

We are good with that!  Nothing better than a little healthy competition.

Kill them all, sabotage the other shop, set it on fire!

Welcome to @Western and @Charlie shakur !

On 8/22/2017 at 8:08 AM, ToeZ said:

Kill them all, sabotage the other shop, set it on fire!

Hiya ToeZ!  

I think Kovar's was sabotaged this morning.  No, wait, we were sabotaged.

I moved the market back to the west side of Cherno with the hope that things will be a bit more peaceful on the outskirts of town.

Edited by Darra

Due to the continued violence in Chernogorsk, Kovar's Market has moved back to the old industrial building on the west side of Chernogorsk.  

The shelves are not well stocked at the moment because of a Thursday morning heist at the market.  Rest assured, we at Kovar's Market are diligently working to restock.  We are down, but, we are not out.

Edited by Darra

Maybe some official security is an option. I know this can have both negative and positive results but as the market evolves it might be needed.

ahh brilliant i got accepted where do i go from here join the ts and meet up with you guys has been a lonely existence :(  im currently up at tisy nicely geared up and some ammo for any one that needs 5.56

4 minutes ago, Charlie shakur said:

im currently up at tisy nicely geared up and some ammo for any one that needs 5.56

Oh dear god.. Please don't say stuff like that :D Grats on getting accepted into Kovar's. Whatever you do, don't steal from the guys that run the Pub in cherno. We allies :D 

Just now, Rory said:

Oh dear god.. Please don't say stuff like that :D Grats on getting accepted into Kovar's. Whatever you do, don't steal from the guys that run the Pub in cherno. We allies :D 

lol yeah Iam in the ts now and yeah its a long mission back actually got a really nice winchester and ammo to didnt manage to find a m4 so the ammo is for any one that needs double stanag mag to maybe a trade or two also got some weapon cleaning kits :) thanks be good to meet some humans again 

Just now, Charlie shakur said:

lol yeah Iam in the ts now and yeah its a long mission back actually got a really nice winchester and ammo to didnt manage to find a m4 so the ammo is for any one that needs double

Dude, not everything on these servers is about gear :D Just a friendly heads up.

Edited by Rory

Just now, Rory said:

Dude, not everything on these servers is about gear :D Just a friendly heads up.

ow yeah i know that i try to not hold myself down over gear i take what i need and thats it but when ur getting attacked constantly daily a weapon is not a bad thing to have like at the military base near kabino 

going to make my way down to Chernogorsk now 

Our goal at Kovar's Market is to provide a place where the people of South Zagoria can shop or trade while catching up with old and new acquaintances.  The market stocks clothing, equipment, and civilian weaponry; it does not stock or trade military grade weapons. 

My hope for the market during these dangerous and troubled times is that it continues without a need for security.  I may be looking through rose colored glasses, but, if I don't have hope, then I have nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Darra said:

Our goal at Kovar's Market is to provide a place where the people of South Zagoria can shop or trade while catching up with old and new acquaintances.  The market stocks clothing, equipment, and civilian weaponry; it does not stock or trade military grade weapons. 

My hope for the market during these dangerous and troubled times is that it continues without a need for security.  I may be looking through rose colored glasses, but, if I don't have hope, then I have nothing. 

You have my support sissy.

6 minutes ago, Rory said:

You have my support sissy.

Thank you!!  

43 minutes ago, Charlie shakur said:

Well im on my way down now just passed rogovo

I'm not sure anyone from Kovar's will be there this early on a weekday.