Server time (UTC): 2020-09-27, 13:43
Sign in to follow this  
UncleB

The Riptide Collective (IC Open Recruitment.)

Ayo. i will warn yall from the getgo i am slightly horribly inactive. i play once every couple weeks or so But I am glad to be here.

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Ayo. i will warn yall from the getgo i am slightly horribly inactive. i play once every couple weeks or so But I am glad to be here.

Likewise, i find time to play when i can. Glad you're here regardless and welcome ?

Eyey, welcome bbqs!   

Due to the current state of TS, we'll be holding the meeting in my Discord. If you need an Invite, please PM me and i'll send it your way.

Alignments updated.

@Taryn   Taryn's Daycare center is now open, wooooooooo! 

I'm waiting for a report to come up with "Attempted KOS: Robbie pushed me off the slide." I can see it now and it is glorious.

Edit: Also, just to be a bit more on topic, seeing all the great role-players in this group I'm really looking forward to actually getting it sit down and have a chat with them. 

Edited by Mace

Welcome @Malet and @GreenySmiley

Glad to be on board ? Thanks for having us.

Goals Updated.

I'm happy this group is back, I always had awesome RP with you guys in the summer camps before you archived. You gave off this atmosphere of tension, but tension due to the need to survive. It felt realistic, the way I expect a survivor group in the apocalypse to feel. 

Worried about tomorrow, and struggling for today but with good friends and a common goal there is a light of hope that keeps everyone's passion aflame. ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Brayces said:

I'm happy this group is back, I always had awesome RP with you guys in the summer camps before you archived. You gave off this atmosphere of tension, but tension due to the need to survive. It felt realistic, the way I expect a survivor group in the apocalypse to feel. 

Worried about tomorrow, and struggling for today but with good friends and a common goal there is a light of hope that keeps everyone's passion aflame. ❤️ 

Thank you very much for the feedback. We miss having Dolores around. I always wanted that feel of dire tension because I like the idea of struggle and not a constant feel of "its a video game so everything is okay" and thats what makes my friends the best. They do their best to sell the apocalyptic feels. Hope to see you visit us soon. ❤

Great RP going on around camp as always. It's starting to feel like a community with how many people we have going around working on different things. I can't wait to see how the camp progresses in the coming days.

And of course, keep the drinks going around 

дом

3 hours ago, -Chow- said:

And of course, keep the drinks going around 

Sorry Pavel, Robbie is cutting you off, you've drank your monthly quota

Roster and Goals Updated.

Roster Updated

Roster and title updated. 

Hey guys, just doing an activity check. You've got 4 members that are in and around a month of inactivity. Please get them to increase their activity, clean up the roster, or we may have to remove them ourselves if we don't see an improvement in what we deem to be an appropriate amount of time.

8 minutes ago, Oliv said:

Hey guys, just doing an activity check. You've got 4 members that are in and around a month of inactivity. Please get them to increase their activity, clean up the roster, or we may have to remove them ourselves if we don't see an improvement in what we deem to be an appropriate amount of time.

Removed those who have been inactive for an extensive amount of time.

As much as I hate "Good-Bye"'s but my time to move on has come. I greatly appreciate that I was allowed to be part of this stellar group, for the Top-Notch RP I received and the unique characters I met - I wish the group and all its members the best fo the future and that we hopefully see each other IG anyway ? 

Special Thanks to @Taryn for picking up a stranded refuge and giving him a home and to the rest of the group for warm welcome ❤️ Stay awesome!

@Taryn "I wont cast your sorrow to the heartless sea" Time to pick up your torch and pass on your legacy, Taryn may not be alive, but her legend will live on. 
The roots to our tree of life, I will try my hardest not to taint that.

Goals updated, roster updated, more to come, members are asked to check the group page for a new update.
Thank you.
-B

best to remove me from the group. drive to play is dead. Tbh i don't even have the game installed anymore. Peace.

I appreciate all the work that has been put into this group and the work that's currently being put into revamping this group after recent events in game. 

For those that are sticking out these days with us, I can only say thank you. It may be a little bumpy to get things back on track but we'll continue to work hard as a group.

Keep on pushing 

Couple more goals added, members are urged to bring up new ones to myself. added light "aesthetics", new graphic coming soon.
-B