Server time (UTC): 2020-09-26, 04:07
Sign in to follow this  
UncleB

The Riptide Collective (IC Open Recruitment.)

Looks good

Edited by BorisRP

gl with this!

@Taryn Y u do this when I'm gone

6 minutes ago, Raptor said:

^ tbh

Good luck and have fun anyhow

Edited by Saints

Well well, look who’s back. You had a great run last time, I look forward to seeing you lot ingame again.

It's going to be awesome bumping into you guys! 

Whelp, will the real group that Taryn is in please stand up? 

@PCJames this one. 

5 hours ago, Raptor said:

5 hours ago, Saints said:

^ tbh

Good luck and have fun anyhow

Sorry guys. You can always apply. ;p

thread graphics need serious work. The rest looks good.

Just now, HenningRP said:

Think they are fine tbh. Pretty sure they are new as well . 

26 minutes ago, HenningRP said:

They are new as @Saints pointed out. The only thing that "needs work" are the dividers and they're temporary. 

Thanks for your feedback. 

I’m actually excited  to see this back! Good luck :)  

Graphics updated. Lore is next :3

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

Graphics updated. Lore is next :3

Taryn4LM

dont do a whole lore redesign! i like this story

Edited by Whitename

Roster Updated

Considering it's been several months since this group was officially around the lore should be updated with what the members have been up to in the last 7 months along with good explanation as to how your new members, including members of the Russian mob, joined Riptide, and why are they motivated to administer medical aid to civilians. Thanks. 

Just now, PCJames said:

Considering it's been several months since this group was officially around the lore should be updated with what the members have been up to in the last 7 months along with good explanation as to how your new members, including members of the Russian mob, joined Riptide, and why are they motivated to administer medical aid to civilians. Thanks. 

Working on it, i have to type out the happenings and update (As i said i would in the OP).

The members are originally friends with Taryn from their time in the VDV, or after. We all have IC connection, excluding Mark and Cosmo's characters which were recruited organically through RP. 

Don't worry, james. I got this. 

7 minutes ago, PCJames said:

Since a number of us are just parsing and carrying out the storyline of reunification tonight, parts of this seem a little unnecessary. Some parts of the characters' lore have yet to/are taking place as we speak. My character knew Taryn's character prior to Riptide's dissolution but was an unofficial associate of the group, so not sure where I'd slot that in.

Sorry if I come off as lil bish btw, not intending to sound r00d. Just trying to get my head round parts of this request.

Edited by Petrovsky
edited to remove sASSy tones

6 minutes ago, PCJames said:

My character was friends with Taryn in the first rendition of Riptide, when he was with the VDV. My character did what he had to and got amongst people he knew could supply him with what he needed to survive as he should in times that're taking place. IC means 'n dat.

I've had exams and assignments, Taryn works and Saturday is a rather busy day for quite a few people.
It's been two days, slow down.. If it had been like a week I'd understand the rush.

Edited by Mexi

45 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Don't worry, james. I got this. 

I never lost faith. 

Thread updated: Lore added and formatting fixed.

On 26/04/2018 at 8:40 PM, HenningRP said:

kneeslapper.gif.cfd0f81db0b2e7225c38f35cf39fd24a.gif

Lore wipe vibes coming in, lets goooo

Edited by Mexi

/Approved.

Get those CP invites out there and get this started. 

Good luck!