Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 20:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Chibi

CLOSED

It's getting close to that time of year again! Offering Halloween themes for profiles for the month of October :)

Holy sh*t that little Pika with the Jason mask! The other ones are great too!

*Cough* is that chu-chu-chu taken..? ;p

Just now, Max said:

*Cough* is that chu-chu-chu taken..? ;p

That was one of my old avatars about two Halloweens ago when I was in staff. It's free to use if you like :)

Just now, Clumsy said:

That was one of my old avatars about two Halloweens ago when I was in staff. It's free to use if you like :)

October is soon enough I suppose. Thanks a bunch !!

Took some time to get my schedule worked out but now taking this off Hiatus and back to Open. :)

Added Character Pages to examples.

Wondering if you could do a Mass Effect signature? Something Like an omniblade with my forum name or whatever you think works best (Garrus, Thane and Jack are my favourite characters if that helps a bit more)

4 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Wondering if you could do a Mass Effect signature? Something Like an omniblade with my forum name or whatever you think works best (Garrus, Thane and Jack are my favourite characters if that helps a bit more)

Mass effect... why didn't I think of doing that as my avatars *facepalm*

13 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

6RCwjJY.png

Just now, Clumsy said:

6RCwjJY.png

*faints*

Clumsy, you are an absolute babe

Was wondering if you could make character graphics for this character page:

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-4967/

I made the titles as you can see (quite shitty I know). She's a wedding planner and her character model is - Xenia Tchoumitcheva. I like Red Roses, Calla Lilies, Silver/Platinum etc.

I'll give you all my beanz!

Edited by Mademoiselle

I am finally motivated with photoshop again.

All my commissions from twitter are done so I am open to start doing art for the community again ?

Finally updated my albums, adding some more examples. 

Always love your graphics they're always top notch! 

Updated folders, added more character pages and group pages

Added some more character pages and groups I've done recently ?

Seen the graphics you have made for other peoples character profiles and they are amazing! 

So I was wondering if you could do the graphics on my current character as my graphics are a bit basic compared to the ones you've done.

1 minute ago, BrianM said:

Seen the graphics you have made for other peoples character profiles and they are amazing! 

So I was wondering if you could do the graphics on my current character as my graphics are a bit basic compared to the ones you've done.

I can redo the titles for you if that's what you want ? Just toss me a PM if you want anything extra and what color/font type you'd like the titles. 

Thanks a lot! I'll PM you with details!

Seen your group work and I was wondering if  I could get some assistance making a set of decals / artwork for a group with a modernised ancient empire feel (perhaps the writing style of the time with some sort of modernised look of metal or something of that ilk?).  
Interested? ?

1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

Seen your group work and I was wondering if  I could get some assistance making a set of decals / artwork for a group with a modernised ancient empire feel (perhaps the writing style of the time with some sort of modernised look of metal or something of that ilk?).  
Interested? ?

I currently have two group art requests to complete and I don't have an ETA on when they are going to be done but if you'd like to toss me a PM with what you'd like, be as detailed as possible I can see if I can get something done. If you have a certain font you'd like be sure to add a link as that helps a lot as well as some examples of what you'd like the logo (if you want a logo) to look like. 

I have a somewhat large request.

Can you make me three separate signatures? The signatures should just be my name kinda like my current one but each should have a theme or style to them. I want to keep this really open since I think it would be better like that. Could you make me a super girly signature with a cute font, pink color, and lots of flowers. Another signature that is blood red, creepy font, and looks psychotic. And finally a third signature that is Purplish with stars and a galaxy theme font and style to it?

I know this is a rather large request and I apologize but since I came out as Gender-Fluid I have been really meaning to express myself more and I want to do that through my profile colors. And don't worry about getting this done immediately either. I would just really love to have these three distinct and different signatures at some point.

Anyways, thanks!!

tenor.gif

56 minutes ago, Psycho said:

✂️

w0IOkRh.png 

FSqAUYB.png

0XItUpv.png

Edited by Clumsy

@Clumsy YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

BrilliantScaryAmethystsunbird-max-14mb.g

Added some samples to the page, if you wanna see more just click the link. Finished up 85% of request so open for more now ?