Server time: 2017-10-19, 10:55
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Coffee

Greetings from Russia

Coffee    5

Hello everyone!

I am Vladimir and I just got accepted into this community. I am looking forward to playing with some of you guys today. Is there anything I should know that isn't in the ruels and stuff ? I know that there is a wipe very soon so there probably won't be many people on. Do I need to create a character now on the page or can I do that later? If I create it now will it stay after the wipe ? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hollows    450

Yo, welcome.

Nothing really that isn't rules, you'll come to learn the inner workings of the community as you move along. LoreWipe is happening soon, so save your character for the new lore as usually around this time it's everyone who has had a character for several years/months are concluding their stories. If you create a character, no it will not be here for the wipe as everything is getting wiped (no pun intended) due to website upgrades, or something of the sort.

One big piece of advice I can give you is remember your character isn't the main character in the community. Keep yourself open to all sorts of RolePlay, and for the love of Rushing B, please don't try to make a 'unique but actually just edgy' character. Be original in your ideas, because trust me. We've seen it before. 

Coffee    5
36 minutes ago, Hollows said:

Yo, welcome.

Nothing really that isn't rules, you'll come to learn the inner workings of the community as you move along. LoreWipe is happening soon, so save your character for the new lore as usually around this time it's everyone who has had a character for several years/months are concluding their stories. If you create a character, no it will not be here for the wipe as everything is getting wiped (no pun intended) due to website upgrades, or something of the sort.

One big piece of advice I can give you is remember your character isn't the main character in the community. Keep yourself open to all sorts of RolePlay, and for the love of Rushing B, please don't try to make a 'unique but actually just edgy' character. Be original in your ideas, because trust me. We've seen it before. 

Alright

Thanks alot for the info. I will try my best. 

Lyca    781

Welcome to the community!

Just make sure that you need the new lore. ^_^

The character pages will be deleted due to the lore wipe. So just write your character stuff in a word document and wait with making a character page. When you need any help with anything just join Teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help"- Channel. Or talk to other community member in the Newcomers Channel.

Have much fun here!

Method    68

Welcome to the community don't be afraid to ask any questions you have in the questions section or hop into the help desk on the team speak, we will gladly help out. have fun and again welcome we are glad to have you with us.

Oliv    1881

Anyone or anything named Coffee I already like. Welcome to the community

Ark    229

Welcome to the community.

Undead    313

I think you'd make a great VDV member. Welcome to the community friend.

Blake    6

Hello good sir! And welcome to DayzRP! Are you looking for a bright future? Yes? Good! Join the VDV. 

Buddy    1065

Greetings from America ;) 

Welcome to the community @Coffee!

Red    244

Welcome to the community!! 

Hope you will enjoy your stay here.