Server time: 2017-10-22, 19:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
John

12-hour RP-free window to prepare

John    271
Posted (edited)

Hey guys!

I was just thinking that since most of us have tied up loose ends, it would be nice if we could have a good chunk of time before the wipe to get our new characters in order and in their places we wanted to start them.  Would help avoid the confusion and suspension of belief when someone from the VDV is walking around with a child's backpack and a pink baseball hat, or when a UN doctor is wearing a t-shirt and a construction helmet.  What you you all think?

EDIT: Well shit, never mind.  Guess there's a KOS hour instead.  That's dumb, especially since almost everyone I've spoken to said that only the persistence is getting wiped.

Edited by Static

Spartan    1240

only persistence is getting wiped and you aren't forced to participate in the KoS event. I got the stuff for my post LW char so I won't. Some people have alot of stuff saved in tents and barrels and that will dissapear with the persistence wipe so the KoS event is an opportunity to get rid of that gear before it gets wiped.

John    271
Just now, Spartan said:

only persistence is getting wiped and you aren't forced to participate in the KoS event. I got the stuff for my post LW char so I won't. Some people have alot of stuff saved in tents and barrels and that will dissapear with the persistence wipe so the KoS event is an opportunity to get rid of that gear before it gets wiped.

Right, makes sense, so have I.  /close pls.  This discussion won't go far lol.

Majoo    742

/closed as requested