Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

Reminder: Wipe of character pages!

Lyca    780

Hey everyone!

I just want to remind everyone that character pages will be deleted with the lore wipe. So please save your character pages you want to keep and don't forget it! 

Don't make character pages for after the lore wipe since everything will be gone.

Greetings,

Lyca

Yoshi    61

Thanks for the notice! I actually didn't know if that was going to happen or not! Will do!

Hollows    450

The old pages aren't being permanently deleted, I presume? Just locked up in a back-up thing that only Admins can access, if I recall correctly, or did we scrap the having a reserve idea and just erasing everything?

Sin    127

Thanks for this message.  I had some free time today and actually finished my character page, but couldn't figure out how to post it.  Was about to hit TS.

Now I can sleep tonight.

Buddy    1065

@Lyca I greatly appreciate this! I was honestly going to ask one of you fine admins if you could put one of those flashy yellow banner things across the top of the forums? Just so it's more "in your face" ya know? :D 

Keira    1450

Thank you!

Loscham    155

I really should pay more attention to this section of the forums. I finished and posted my character page for the lore wipe 2.5 hours ago. o7

Raptor    173

Thanks for the reminder fam! :D

Majoo    742

Thanks for the reminder,

6 hours ago, Hollows said:

The old pages aren't being permanently deleted, I presume? Just locked up in a back-up thing that only Admins can access, if I recall correctly, or did we scrap the having a reserve idea and just erasing everything?

And I'm not sure about that one Hollows but I'd just suggest you to anyway back up everything you really want to somehow keep in like word file in your pc or google doc or something. Just to make sure you won't lose the char pages you want to keep.

Idole    184

ok thank you for the reminder just a question if people after the LW wanted to put their old character pages up but didn't use them for Instance their character is dead but just wanted them on file so they could read them or remember them could they or is it only for characters that would take place after the LW.

John    270
50 minutes ago, Idole said:

ok thank you for the reminder just a question if people after the LW wanted to put their old character pages up but didn't use them for Instance their character is dead but just wanted them on file so they could read them or remember them could they or is it only for characters that would take place after the LW.

You can back them up, repost them when the website updates, and set them as dead/inactive, then mark them as [Old Lore] .

Spartan    1229

Just did it after reading the reminder. God.. The nostalgia of reading through the stories again is real...

Thanks Lyca!

Lyca    780

I am glad it helped you all! ^_^

WilliAM    431

Lyca thank you so much!!

Hearts and kisses! So helpful!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rolle    2939

Same goes for groups and their forums, probably more important :D

17 hours ago, Hollows said:

We will keep a snapshot of the old website with everything as it is intact right now for reference purposes.

Freak    38

Rest in peace, I was always sorta proud of having one of the earliest characters. Oh well :P

Lyca    780

*pushes the thread again* ^_^

Jamie    1418
2 hours ago, Lyca said:

*pushes the thread again* ^_^

What a shit thread. 

I jk. Thank you for reminding me, Admin Lyca. I can now save my shit stories. <3 

evanm23    381

yeh but does wipe of characters mean wipe of my guns ig

Ark    229
5 minutes ago, evanm23 said:

No.

Spartan    1229
5 minutes ago, evanm23 said:

Guns you stored in a barrel, car, tent, protector case or anything else that gets deleted with the persistence wipe will be wiped yes.

Guns you got on your character and in your hands will not be wiped.

Ingame characters aren't being wiped, character pages are.

Idole    184

Is the persistence wipe happening before or after the KOS spree?