Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:36

Sign in to follow this  
Saintz

Where will the safe zone be?

Question

Saintz    30

So i have finished all my characters on the current lore , and rn i am accessorizing my new character for the lore wipe and i want him to be located in a safe zone at the start as it would make sense of the story for him to be evacuated. I was just wondering if there is a safe zone , where would it be located??

7 answers to this question

Dew    233

I believe the Safe Zone will not be implemented yet. The location is still under discussion, Rolle wants it to be on Skalisty Island, but the community is saying otherwise.  

PCJames    167

The UN and the CDF should both have their own mini 'safezones'. They should be fairly accessible to anyone. Wait until the lore hits and try to find out in game where these bases will be located. 

Posted (edited)

Hello! Right now, the location for the safe zone is undetermined:

Rolle: "I've put this aside for now, can't have too many things ongoing or nothing will get done. Focusing on new website version coming soon, our income and desolation right now."

The linked thread, though, is still an ongoing discussion, with many good suggestions about possible locations. I'd suggest monitoring this for now and keeping an eye on the Announcements forum. If you have any ideas for a location, feel free to chime in!

As far as your character goes, it might not be a safe zone but you could opt to start off by locating the UN central camp once the lore reset happens and moving there, as I believe (from what I've heard) that there will likely be some kind of unofficial refuge camp nearby. Outside of a designated safe zone, that's probably as safe as you can get.

Edited by FiftyFootAnt

Dew    233
7 minutes ago, Saintz said:

Do you know where military camps would be that would accept citizens ?

When lorewipe happens, go IC and find out.

Skinner    440
24 minutes ago, PCJames said:

The UN and the CDF should both have their own mini 'safezones'. They should be fairly accessible to anyone. Wait until the lore hits and try to find out in game where these bases will be located. 

The UN and CDF will not be afforded any special rule protection.

PCJames    167

Oh I know, they will try their best to make their zone's safe. I apologize for the wording.