Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:22
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

I've made it... (Priv Frequency)

LightGhillie    91

( @Buddy @trent_rouls @Bun ) 

Michael sits up in the house him and his group chose to stay in and clicks on the radio. (It would sound fuzzy, the signal is not great)

"Ah...Hello? Mike, Jeremy, Ellie, Trent, any of you hearing this? I made it to Russia...I dont know how you are all doing but Me and my group are safe, we were thinking of heading down to Chernarus if you are all still safe...Sorry again about leaving I just couldnt stay, that was on me. I hope you are all doing good..If you hear this contact me on this same frequency...Stay safe...Good luck...

Michael would sigh slightly before clicking off the PTT hoping for a response but not expecting one.

Buddy    1068

*Jeremy sits up against a tree covered in dirt and dried up blood as he looks over at the two freshly dug graves from the night before. He overhears the transmission with a skeptical expression and scoffs a little when he overhears the words that come out of it. He reaches over to pick it up; pausing for a moment thinking about the words he would say until he eventually presses down on the talk button:*

"Well there's a voice I never thought I'd hear again. Shit man I figured you'd be dead soon after you fucked off on us that morning, but I guess I'll admit that I'm pleasantly surprised you're still kickin'."

*He pauses for a moment as he gets up from his tree and walks over to the graves of Mike and the other boy who he'd barely ever known and was now burdened with a younger sister; looking down on them before shaking his head and walking away, he starts to speak again.*

"Look uhh.... Michael... things here have taken a bit of a jot to the left; a real shit storm honestly, You'd be better off just keeping still wherever you're at and just don't look back. I'll..... sort things out on our end and if all goes well over the upcoming weeks.. you'll be hearing from me again soon. - Keep your chin up dumass."

*Jeremy releases the button and shoves the radio back into his pack; discarding all of his belongings as he walks over to the nearby pond and dives into it to wash away the dried blood.*

LightGhillie    91

Michael clicks on his radio, fearing the worst fell upon his friends.

"Whats going on down there? Clowns? Is everyone ok? Shit man...Im sorry, whatevers happening you gotta stay safe..."

Michael clicks off the radio, eagerly waiting for an answer.

trent_rouls    41

Trent clicks on his radio joining in on the conversation, it's something he can do at least

"No not any clowns or anything like that... just, something to mention in person if all goes well.... don't do anything stupid alright? stay safe man...."

Radio cuts off after that, staying on the channel listening in as he observed the campsite, dismal and full of sorrow it was, Jerry seeming to be the most proactive given what occurred.

trent_rouls    41

Trent's radio once again flickers to life, with the man taking a deep breath before beginning

"Alright... Michael i'm going to leave my radio on this frequency, not sure what the others might do, anyhow i'm....not sure of our plan here man, that's in Jerry's hands, so i'm going to check in on this frequency every few hours, want you to tell me what your leg looks like, know you said you had a doctor and all, but ....just for piece of mind alright?

keep us updated man, i'll hopefully hear you soon"

Clicking off his radio, he begins to maneuver around the camp, simply listening to Jerry's instructions, trying to make this horrid place as safe as he could for the remainder of their stay.

LightGhillie    91

Michael hears Trent's transmission come through, He unclips his Radio and speaks into it.

"My leg is fine, Im perfectly okay...But what the fuck is goin' on...Is everyone ok? IF not I am headed down there now...With the rest of them...Trent please respond to this as soon as fuckin' possible..."

Michael looks up at Billy, voices can be heard but you cant make them out. Before the radio cuts out you can hear Michael whisper.\

"What the fuck is that."

A gunshot is heard the radio drops onto the ground, still transmitting. Many gunshots and yelling can be heard before it cuts out and only leaves static.

Sign in to follow this