Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:04

Sign in to follow this  
Quick

Lack of players?

Quick    15

So recently I saw there's a lack of players... Usually I had to be in queue for sometimes even 10-15 mins to get in the server and now even at the weekends I can join without waiting or anything.

Does anybody know why it's like that and where's everybody? I'm really curious why it's like that.

Nihoolious    1114

The lore wipe is coming up soon and because of that people have less motivation to play in a world that is going to be reset in a week. Makes their actions ultimately meaninless and as such they are waiting out the end of this current lore. I know others such as myself have a bit of burn out atm as well so that is also a factor. 

GiddysGames    0

Yeah i figured this would be the case, however i am wondering where people have been in game as well these days like, where exactly can i most likely find people on the server at the minute as in high traffic areas?

Static    231

I imagine everyone is fairly dispersed across the map, with a slight concentration by NWAF/Tisy, as always.  I know I've been getting my group into their lore-wipe locations and they've been logging in those.  I know they're all over the place.

16 minutes ago, GiddysGames said:

Yeah i figured this would be the case, however i am wondering where people have been in game as well these days like, where exactly can i most likely find people on the server at the minute as in high traffic areas?

Abu Muhammad    90
20 minutes ago, GiddysGames said:

Vybor industrial, when there's like 30-40 people on the server there will pretty much always be people at vybor industrial because that's where hobo depot is

The Buddha    23

Why is there such an arbitrary countdown for the lore wipe? 

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the lore wipe pretty much mean all characters currently in play will be reset. Meaning all factions have to start from scratch, all bases will be gone, new back stories for all. So why are we dragging this out? So people can do what? Run around half heartedly interacting with players cause who cares what happens cause in 5 days nothing I do will matter? 

In my opinion, it should have happened on friday night past and people could have started building their character over the weekend.

Now, since my last character died and I am not making a new one just for 5 days, so I am pretty much dicking around on server whenever I go on it. Don't get me wrong, if I bump into someone I will rp, but am not looking to make friends or influence people right now since.. Like I said, it's all going to be reset soon anyway. 

Rolle    2456
10 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Why is there such an arbitrary countdown for the lore wipe? 

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the lore wipe pretty much mean all characters currently in play will be reset. Meaning all factions have to start from scratch, all bases will be gone, new back stories for all. So why are we dragging this out? So people can do what? Run around half heartedly interacting with players cause who cares what happens cause in 5 days nothing I do will matter? 

In my opinion, it should have happened on friday night past and people could have started building their character over the weekend.

Now, since my last character died and I am not making a new one just for 5 days, so I am pretty much dicking around on server whenever I go on it. Don't get me wrong, if I bump into someone I will rp, but am not looking to make friends or influence people right now since.. Like I said, it's all going to be reset soon anyway. 

Simple, so that people have time to finish their character and group arcs and get closure.

Mercy    501
Posted (edited)

Everyone is trying to make sure that the groups they are in or creating are set to a spectacular example of what this new lore is going to bring.

Others are helping people to write backgrounds or graphics.

Myself (I'm getting my internet upgraded to fibre optic, finally, which means I desync/lag until it's fully fixed)

People may be busy OOCly.

Edited by Mercy

Pepe Jones    60

I'd imagine after lore wipe the problem will be too many players. What with each faction having about 30 people in them. Not to mention everyone else. Just hold tight my man patience is a virtue. 

Not sure what y'all are talking about

There's a solid 8 roleplayers dying for your interaction in character right now.

Species    239

Yeah I've actually finally ended the story behind my character and have only played small bits of an alt, which gets boring knowing there really isn't much to develop with the LW coming soon. The only time I really get on is to get my character ready for post LW, like @Pepe Jones said people are really getting ready considering the amount of players who have decided roles with in Lore Factions and Factions in general.

Squillium    323
Posted (edited)

Don't worry man, as everyone is saying  the lore wipe will bring a lot of people back to consistently play on the server, just like when 0.61 and 0.62 came out.

Edited by Squillium