Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:31

Sign in to follow this  
Jack-Spade

Doc? Doctor Pisces are you there?... (Open Freq)

Jack-Spade    15

*Jack sips a crudely brewed cup of coffee, he sets the cup down, straps on his prosthetic arm, and pulls out his journal to read the statements again.*

**Jack begins to think to himself as he reads through the journal "God Loscham... What happened to you..."**

***Jack presses his Push to talk button on the side of his walkie and pauses a moment to compose himself before he speaks... He then begins to speak.***

"Doctor Hope Pisces.... If you are listening to this please answer, This is Jack Spade, and I need your help."

*Listens a moment to the static trying to hear a response, but suddenly thinks "Loscham may be listening..."*

**He releases the PTT and awaits a response.**

Mercy    505

Hope would be sat calmly in the corner of a house, a small teddy bear sat on her lap as she takes a moment to sip her drink. Cappa? He was dead... Or so she had thought. So many ghosts making their appearance. Only connections he had weren't good and she knew so. Remaining cautious she replies, but in a calm manor. To see what he was up too.

"Jack? What... Er-herm... What do you need? What's up?"

Hope would squint her eyes to the wall across from her. She didn't even know if she could trust this shit anymore. Only a few more days, then she was out of this hell hole.

Jack-Spade    15

*Jack would begin to pace around the room, as if he was trying to find the words to say*

**He presses his PTT and begins to speak**

"I heard what Loscham has been doing, I think it is time to end this madness."

*Jack pauses to give himself a moment before asking something that is very hard for him to ask*

"I need to find him and end it, do you know his whereabouts?"

*Jack releases his PTT and stares at the gun shaking in his hand.*

Mercy    505

Hope sighs, knowing finally he was the threat. She takes her radio before replying.

"Last I saw him? Novy Sobor... Acting like some sort of big shot... Trying to do right to deceive others with trust only to do his sick games. I would've helped him... A long time ago. But he treated me like a fool. He's gone past sanity. He needs to go before he hurts anymore people.... Heartless as I'm sounding right now. But your gun, your trigger, your decision. Keep me updated."

Hope shakes her head, little empathy left for the man as she turns to look at her daughter's bear in her lap. Forcing a smile.