Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jacquel

All Radios in Range (Open Frequency)

Jacquel    4
Posted (edited)

*All radios crackle to life with a sharp fuzz on all frequencies. A very broken signal is transmitted*

*The voice on the radio almost sounds computerized and very monotone*

Zero... Eight... One

*There is a 3 second pause*

Zero... Zero... Eight

*The same message is transmitted for exactly 2 minutes with no noise in the background and covered with various crackles and pops from a weak signal*

*Then there is silence*

Edited by Jacquel

KronicMunky    16

*Cage pushes the PTT*

"I thought these were coordinates so i checked them out, turns out it's just a whole in the ground filled with bodies, who's sending these messages?"

*Cage releases the PTT*

Jacquel    4

*Hours pass since the last message has been sent*

*The same broken message replays over a crackling air wave*

Zero... Eight... One

*There is a 3 second pause*

Zero... Zero... Eight

*The radio does not fall silent this time, now with the previous message still playing another message plays over top but much louder*

This is Private First Class Ryan Kenney of the Essex Kent Regiment *phiizzzz* 7th Brigade, our area has been over run and the men are falling back. As our remaining signal operator I am sending *pssshhit*  out this message. It has been one week since the total containment of  this country, the Canadian Forces Commander of this AO has demanded immidiate return to fall point Regina. All forces are to abandon all posts, civilians are no to be considered *inaudible* at once. This message is to be considered a recording after *inaudible* unless otherwise noted.  

God speed guys, get back here safe. PFC Kenney out.

*The radio falls erieely silent*

Sign in to follow this