Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:10
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

History of South Zagoria

Loscham    159

So, I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but with the lore wipe coming, is there any possibility that we have a few loremasters or old hats that would be able to put together a sort of written history of what has happened ICly in the last few years?  I'm not talking about small stuff, that'd take ages, but things like the rise and fall of The Kingdom, the Northern Alliance bit, LIFE and all that jazz.  Major groups, conflicts, and particularly impactful characters that have effected the course of the community over the years.  I've only been here a little over a year, but I've seen some cool stuff, and heard some amazing stories.  Even though it was the subject of a report, that Kabanino church massacre was pretty epic, tbh.  Events like that would make for a good read.

Sure, it might take a week or two, and be about 50 pages long, but...good idea or whinging?

Boston    778

I mean, I'd like to see it, but that doesn't mean it'll happen.

@Chief @Joules @Major

Major    639

This will not happen, at least currently. But in the new Lore we are starting a timeline that will painstakingly record all of this.

Idole    185

I think that would be a good read but I think at the moment LM are to busy with making the new one if you wanted like a story you could make one or someone who is good at making stories don't think it would be that difficult just ask key players of each of the major events about how they rised and how they fall and make a story from from each key event.

Western    502

I would like to see this as I am interested in what happened in game before my time here. Now if the Lore masters have time they could look at everything that happened and do something up but I believe @The Traveler has said this before with some sort of a timeline? (please correct me if I am wrong) Heres an Idea.  Do what 

@Hollows does with his group where you send in an application for your arrest. People could possibly send in an application for what happened in their group that involves another group or what a certain group does in the game that affects everyone and send them to the Lore Masters for approval. In the next lore

Major    639

Would be nice if someone could do an overview of the current Lore for nostalgia. On a note for the future, we need Traveler to come back to help with the timeline.