Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:18

Sign in to follow this  
Galaxy

Double Barrel of Justice {Open Frequency}

Galaxy    338

*Dillon is pretty happy with himself sitting on the top of altar radio after a long climb, he goes through his bag looking for his radio, he finds and picks up the radio after hearing the news of the "Heroic" death*

Well... turns out i'm a hero and killed the president of chernarus, ya know the one that robbed everyone for entering anywhere

I'll give everyone the story as such because eh.. story time right..? *He smiles*

Mister Mikael drove past me in a white sedan speeding past and told me and my comrades to raise our hands or get "Smoked"

Of course we ran off in a hail of gunfire from his former orange bandit's, after that i changed outfit and some guy who was shooting at us was looking for us and I claimed to be

Running from the firefight *He says through a smile* and that guy believed me, what a guy!

After, I waited for mister president to return to Hobo Depot for about an hour and lord behold he turns up at the gate with a hatchet demanding to trade in the car

I waited for my time to shine with my self proclaimed Justice and as he was walking through the big doors *He smiles again* I blasted him and fucked him up pretty bad with that shotgun! Turns out a day later people are telling me he died right in there so... I guess I killed him!

So that's the story and here's the kicker, since no one is taking his place me Dillon is now the new president of Chernarus who accepts all foreigners into all parts of this country!

And as my first act of President of Chernarus I insist everyone wears funny hats all days for gifts and games in Hobo Depot, also im demanding we all find duct tape so we can ALL

leave on those cargo containers of freedom! 

Farewell fair citizens of a free Chernarus!

*Dillon releases the PTT button and kicks his legs back and forth on top of the tower enjoying the summer breeze with his funny hat on!*

CrazyShootin    12
Posted (edited)

*pushes PTT*

I like hats.

*Talks intensively on the radio about hats and how they arouse people*

Hats are automatically proven 110% to make the ladies fall in love with you at first sight.

*Unclicks PTT.*

Edited by CrazyShootin

Dew    208

*Chabu grabs his radio*

Listen you fucking slimy irrelevant piece of shit, Mikael may be dead but PAU is still thriving.

*Chabu grins*

You just painted a nice little target on your back since you wanna big dick over the radio about shooting Mikael. Yea you shot him, but you didn't kill him. He didn't die a pussy's death like you will.

*Chabu adjusts his rifle*

Dillion is your name huh? I'll remember that. My name is Chabu, you better watch your back you fucking spineless rebel.

*Chabu sets his radio down*

Joffrey    718

*Tracey would pick up her radio with disgust*

What are you on about? I killed him with poisen the other night... we were making sweet love... and I just slipped his coffee some Anthrax.. come off the high horse.. WOMAN POWER GOT THAT MAN!!! Not some double barrel maniac!!!

*She would huff and puff and toss her walkie away.. proud of herself*

SweetJoe    280

he would press the button to talk.

A man claiming to be the president shot himself in the head at hobo depot, claiming he was dying from a chest wound. People stole his clothes afterward and later on a man butchered his corpse and stuck the parts in a barrel. 

Witnessed this myself, there was at least a dozen others who can back this story up. Not sure what the rest of you are on about.

he would stop transmitting.

Galaxy    338

*Dillon picks up the radio where the uninformed man was talking*

If you didn't hear my story the first time im the reason he has the chest injury and apparently it couldn't be fixed

because I shot him in the chest with the shotgun and he somehow survived that silly!

*He  presses the PTT radio looking over the lands*

Rebel Pado    282

*David holds down his radio transmit button*

Aren't you the guy who told me he fucks infected?....... So like you can contain there power or some shit?

Anyway I am like the new president now or some shit so there is gonna be twice as many robber- I mean arrests.

And you are telling me these "Hobos" had something to do with it..... Hmmmmmmm.

So shall it be.

*David throws his radio into the air in an attempt to look cool but misses catching it and it smashes on the floor* 

GrimTheGreat    15

*After listening dutifully for an extended period of time Arthur presses the PTT and heavy breathing can be heard.*

Alright listen here friendo we hobos might have taken the El Presidente's clothes, in the name of research, but we din shoot him or cut him up!

We ain't got nottin to do with his death and we liked the man, he was good to us, sort of. 

My point is that you shouldn't let that alien soundin son'bitch stir up trouble between two good groups of people.

That's exactly what them Sporegorn do! Stir up trouble then when yous not expecting it they stab ye in the back, several times.

*Arthur releases his tight grip on the radio until he remembers the new helmets*

Don't forget to come on down to Hobo Depot 2.0 for new plasma deflectors! Brand new models comin out this week.

*Arthur releases the PTT with a smile as he searches his backpack for a melted chocolate bar*

Shane    353

*Elijah picks up his radio*

"I will be around today to collect my t-shirt's and if you had anything to do with the Presidents death there will be consequences so ya best be telling the truth. Good day."

*Elijah stops broadcasting and throws his radio at Davids head*

KronicMunky    16

*Cage smiles upon hearing the hobos getting their dues*

"Nothing but thieves and liars that fucking hobos, if any of you boys on the radio are after some sick weapons and '556, them cunts relieved me of all my goodies and i know they've got it all. Check the swinging their dick on the ol' radio boasting about getting the better of you's. Teach them a lesson for fucking with your ex-president and defiling his body, and a kick in the fanny fae me and consider all my shit there a donation to you boys! Have a good one! I'll owe you a favour as well, for what it's worth!"

*Cage releases the PTT*

Galaxy    338
6 hours ago, Rebel Pado said:

*David holds down his radio transmit button*

Aren't you the guy who told me he fucks infected?....... So like you can contain there power or some shit?

Anyway I am like the new president now or some shit so there is gonna be twice as many robber- I mean arrests.

And you are telling me these "Hobos" had something to do with it..... Hmmmmmmm.

So shall it be.

*David throws his radio into the air in an attempt to look cool but misses catching it and it smashes on the floor* 

*Dillon hears the lies down the radio*

Well I don't fuck any infected, don't know where you heard that. Last time I met you were robbing innocents in a church

Just common Chernarussian Bandits, nothing we've seen before *He says sarcastically*

Why don't you skedaddle and stop acting big because you have 8 guys grouped up every now and again picking on those who are alone with stuff..?

Also, you guys have claimed to see him die and how he died yet you are blaming the hobo's. Quality investigation work faggots!

*Dillon releases the PTT button*

Rebel Pado    282
40 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

-snip-

*David would pick up his radio and let out a long sigh then press the transmit button*

Look man there is no need to try to act like th-.....

*he would pause*

NO WAIT YOU'RE THE FUCKING PEDOPHILE MOTHER FUCKER WE MEET IN STARY! I knew that weird ass voice, jesus man... but lets bring up a few things.

One I'll just hold everyone responsible then.

Two I'm not hiding I am in Stary if you think you're hot shit I'll be trapping out here.

And lastly.... You shouldn't fuck children man that be fucked up beyond belief, like what is wrong with you that is just sick... To be honest folks just disregard whatever this sick man is saying probably one of those wannabe crazies.

Stay Gold People.

*David would toss his radio in the air trying to hit the trash can in his office*

Dew    208
1 minute ago, Rebel Pado said:

*David would pick up his radio and let out a long sigh then press the transmit button*

*he would pause*

NO WAIT YOU'RE THE FUCKING PEDOPHILE MOTHER FUCKER WE MEET IN STARY! I knew that weird ass voice, jesus man... but lets bring up a few things.

Two I'm not hiding I am in Stary if you think you're hot shit I'll be trapping out here.

And lastly.... You shouldn't fuck children man that be fucked up beyond belief, like what is wrong with you that is just sick... To be honest folks just disregard whatever this sick man is saying probably one of those wannabe crazies.

Stay Gold People.

*David would toss his radio in the air trying to hit the trash can in his office*

*Chabu Picks up his radio*

Yea man, I'm pretty sure he is the one who fucks dead people.

*Chabu starts laughing and puts his radio down*

Galaxy    338
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Rebel Pado said:

*he would pause*

Stay Gold People.

*Dillon chuckles hearing the black man chatting the same old*

I'm not Richard the rapist, think you've got 2 different british people mixed up here!

You tell people to stay gold yet rob them all senseless...? Mmm oke *He laughs*

Seem's you guys have gone from calling me a nobody to a pedophile *He smiles* seems like someone isnt happy!

*He says in a mocking voice* Stay Gold People

*He tucks his radio safely in his bag and leaves off across the land*

Edited by Galaxy

Rebel Pado    282
15 minutes ago, Dew said:

*Chabu Picks up his radio*

Yea man, I'm pretty sure he is the one who fucks dead people.

*Chabu starts laughing and puts his radio down*

*David would walk over to the trash can and pick up his radio and press the transmit button*

You think so man... I mean listen to him he does sound like that pedo we meet the other day.

Doesn't he?

*David would put his radio next to his desk awaiting Chabu's reply*

Dew    208
9 minutes ago, Rebel Pado said:

*David would walk over to the trash can and pick up his radio and press the transmit button*

You think so man... I mean listen to him he does sound like that pedo we meet the other day.

Doesn't he?

*David would put his radio next to his desk awaiting Chabu's reply*

*Chabu picks up his radio*

It does, doesn't Mack?

Na it's definitely him, I remember the voice.

*Chabu pauses and glances at his room door*

David, you do know I'm literally in the room next to you.

*Chabu sets his radio down and walks to the door, only to slip and fall*

*It can be heard by David Mack*