Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:02

Sign in to follow this  
Walnuts

Great new Grand new Opening!!! (Open Comms)

Walnuts    21

*Speaks into his scratched up walkie*

"Hey there! JoJo here, Hobo from the Hobo Depot Hobos! Just callin' to tell you all we're fucked out of Stary."

*Speaks off radio to Lee and Jordan*

"Big Red Barn no more!!! It's Vybor now! Stop on by the new Hobo Depot in Vybor, Big Red Warehouse, Insustrial area!!!"

*Releases the PTT, moving on to an entering customer*

"Hey there, I'm JoJo!!!!"

KronicMunky    16

*Cage rummages through what used to be his camp and upon hearing the voice on the radio he presses on the PTT*

"Ah hello there, it's come to my attention that you have someone there with you that recently managed to acquire some specific items.  A Steyr Aug with ammo, my favourite '45 with all the goodies, my trusty Mp5 with scope and of course my green barrel in which all of these things were in. I have it on good authority that said person is Jay Lowe. I'm sure we can handle this like gentleman and i'm sure you know what you should do to make this right. If you are peaceful people then you should come to a peaceful solution. I await your reply but i will be seeking yourselves out soon either way and now i know where you are you've saved me plenty of time."

*Cage releases the PTT*

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah sitting in a shed after a night of dreams tainted by horrid thought of never being able to find Solana ever now speaks up*

"Hey, leave them alone. It's your fault you left your shit where anyone can find it. Plus I bet they'll give it back just give them some tape."-click

*Jeremiah staggers up to stand and stretches his arms and legs and looks to the sea at the prison island*

KronicMunky    16

*Cage hears the voice on the radio and laughs pressing the PTT*

"Alright wee man, settle yourself, who rattled your cage eh? In fact who even fucking asked you?! If you haven't got my shit then i'm no interested in fuck all you've got to say so sit doon. I won't pay for none of my shit. Not with tape. Maybe a little seven six two or a little '45 if you catch ma drift laddie. Vybor is a big place and i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to go missing."

*Staring through the binoculars at the town from afar* 

"Never understood these folks that are all 'Hey we're friendly come trade with us we don't want no trouble' but at the same time their stealing other folks shit. Hypocrites and fucking liars. I don't even want my stuff anymore, i want the little cunt that took it. He was the only one who knew where it was and i'm wanting him for myself."

*Cage releases the PTT and starts moving into Vybor*

GrimTheGreat    15
Posted (edited)

*Arthur chomps another bite from his spoon and jumps at the sound of his radio. Instead of calmly setting down the beans he tosses them across the room of the factory and quickly places his aluminum covered Ssh68 helmet on his head. Grabbing his crossbow and his rusty hunting knife he settles back down and grabs the radio and presses the PTT*

"I tell you what you Sporegorn son'bitch! You come on down here and try to take my plasma deflectors and I'm liable to stick you with my stickin knife! I ain't got no time for aliens on the radio threatening to take away our high tech, EMP protective, titanium covered, triple kevlar wrapped, extremely weaponized, item cylinders! I know how ya'll Sporegorn work, you try to scare me and then you come a running to take my handmade plasma deflectors! Sometimes, most times, I run! Not this time though, I be sitting right here in my sitting spot waiting for you with my high velocity, near light speed, long projectile, sharp pointed, bolt blaster!"

*Inaudible mumbling*

"These are MY plasma deflectors!"

*Arthur releases the PTT and raises the crossbow towards the doorway, until he realizes his beans are getting cold.*

Edited by GrimTheGreat

KronicMunky    16
Posted (edited)

*Cage pushes on the PTT, nearly lost for words*

"Oh right i see what's going on here, i've somehow tuned into some second rate fuckin' comedy channel have I?  Cus that was about as retarded as some twat trying to make a boat with duct tape, but what do i know eh? Last i checked, plasma arc technology was never possible, infinite energy and all that, and projectiles firing at near light speed require such imaginary tech, so you ain't got that either. The way i figure it is you're some dumb hick in a bush with a gun in one hand and your pecker in the other acting all fucking knight of the realm. This is better than i thought.."

*Cage releases the PTT wondering how some people even made it this far* 

Edited by KronicMunky