Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:02
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Devlol

Next Lore Goal - Change of RP

Devlol    2
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

DISCLAIMER: Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the server or the members in it. I love it here and have fun. I just felt obliged to share my opinion about some things that need a change that me along with a lot of members I've talked with find necessary to create MORE fun an excitement.

You could say I'm fairly new in this community but not new enough to notice an apparent lack of quality RP on the server right now. It's not realistic or fun whatsoever and should change upon the arrival of the new lore.

- What do I mean with lack of quality RP?

Well an example will be the general conversation people have when meeting one-another :

"Oh hello, what brings you here?"

"Looking for supplies, you?"

"Oh me too"

"Well take care!"

Or another example when meeting a hostile group :

"Hey there"

"Hey"

"Where are you from? What are you doing out here?"

"Just gathering some stuff"

"Oh ok (2 seconds later) -> Put your f*cking hands up dude, do you have a radio on you?"

I mean... really? Is this what the server is all about? Gathering supplies and robbing people? Where are all the groups with exciting missions or events?

I'm sure there are times and places this isn't the case and quality RP is portrayed by somewhat experienced members of this community... but for people who are new to the game or didn't have the opportunity to join a group where you'd be able to find activities with more "action" in them... there are not.

As I myself didn't have the pleasure to witness such a thing in the few weeks I played on DayZRP. I feel like they are making it way too hard for people to actually have a good time on the server.

So I really hope people will acknowledge this and change their RP upon the arrival of our next lore and create a more fun and exciting server for us all to play in and look forward to.

I'd be happy to hear any comments about this subject.

Edited by Devlol

Marcunt    239

If only you knew how many of these threads there's been in the past... They never lead to anything.

Devlol    2
2 minutes ago, Marcoooz said:

If only you knew how many of these threads there's been in the past... They never lead to anything.

Hopefully this will be a first with a new lore coming.

John    270

Lol I posted this very topic less than a week ago dude. I'll find the link

Here it is. The conversation will go the same way in this thread, trust me.

Devlol    2

oh lol :DDD man people rly need to take a good ole hard look on demselves coz this sh*t aint gun work

Rory    1560

/GM Phoenix closing this thread since there's already a discussion here

Chewy    650

/Closed, see the thread mentioned to continue the discussion :)