Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CrazyShootin

Chernarus Radio

CrazyShootin    13
Posted (edited)

Hello, a project I'm working on at the moment. Gonna make some radio talk-shows and stuff, gonna try to make actual news after the lore wipe :) hope you enjoy and feel free to share ideas or other kinds of feedback! Thanks! 

Edited by CrazyShootin

Skinner    499

I absolutely love this idea @CrazyShootin! The quality and effort you put into the broadcast made it VERY entertaining to listen to. Do you plan on broadcasting via in-game walkie talkies after the lore wipe? I suggest picking a musical genre (oldies, pop, whatever) and playing songs from that genre over the radio to fill time while you prepare between broadcasts! Fair warning though, you'll need plenty of batteries!

CrazyShootin    13
52 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

I absolutely love this idea @CrazyShootin! The quality and effort you put into the broadcast made it VERY entertaining to listen to. Do you plan on broadcasting via in-game walkie talkies after the lore wipe? I suggest picking a musical genre (oldies, pop, whatever) and playing songs from that genre over the radio to fill time while you prepare between broadcasts! Fair warning though, you'll need plenty of batteries!

Thanks! I actually started gathering supplies for that before the last patch, but ofc then I lost it all sadly. I will probably try to do a mix between walkie-talkie in-game, and making a TS radio channel along with recordings like this. The parts people enjoy the most will receive the most focus :) 

The music is a good idea, I'm gonna see if i can make a soundboard or something for the music to retain high-quality! 

Spartan    1229

This has been done before but im glad to see your plan. I always enjoyed it and especially after the lorewipe people want to know what is going on. Altar radio station is a nice spot ingame ;)

CrazyShootin    13
28 minutes ago, Spartan said:

This has been done before but im glad to see your plan. I always enjoyed it and especially after the lorewipe people want to know what is going on. Altar radio station is a nice spot ingame ;)

I'll be sure to check it out, thanks :) 

Play3rFTW    14

If possible I want my next character to be a radio DJ with a power hour of music(someone may need to help me with music bot) also yes i got the idea form Znation

Brayces    316

I'm glad we convinced you finally go through with this, Crazy! <3 Haha, I love old man Jenkins. GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT GRANDPA OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY BROOM HANDLE AGAIN!

CrazyShootin    13
23 minutes ago, Brayces said:

I'm glad we convinced you finally go through with this, Crazy! <3 Haha, I love old man Jenkins. GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT GRANDPA OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY BROOM HANDLE AGAIN!

You can't just ... BRUSH. Him off like that!

(hoho, brush, cuz, broom n' puns... I'll leave now.)

Brayces    316
1 hour ago, CrazyShootin said:

You can't just ... BRUSH. Him off like that!

(hoho, brush, cuz, broom n' puns... I'll leave now.)

Uh ...

*Slow claps it out for Crazy.* Such a good one, such a good one.

CrazyShootin    13
43 minutes ago, Play3rFTW said:

LEAVE PAPPY ALONE! also dj idea ye neigh?

Like a co-op thing with a DJ and a radio host you mean? :P

Play3rFTW    14

One, is that even a language IRL? Two, the dj character would be a gopnik.

Poppy    378

Been waitin for this! Love it!

@CrazyShootin  you should totes interview pekko sometime xD