Server time: 2017-08-17, 01:47

Sign in to follow this  
Ruan

Hobo Depot (Pre-lore wipe group)

Ruan    19
Posted (edited)

ca8c68f8a3.png

6e6dcd2a79.png&key=257db5e58c2ec7fdfab5822c37a94072811a22a16afacaf3dd714b43bb663a9c

e050afc1a2.png&key=c21b5c696d75522c2a508b00f39b4c25c8f7c27fea0ec5f4ee0a9445f87d6a26

The story of Hobo Depot starts weeks ago when Joe Niggley and Lee Havemore awoke from a long trip. They had visions of a great storm. They quickly put together their talents and devised a plan to build a boat from something they loved. Duct Tape and shipping containers. they had their accountant, Billy Holmes, crunch the numbers with the memory of an old mythbusters show in mind. From this the glorious number 700 was conserved. The one thing holding the three hobos back was the man power to get that insane amount of duct tape. This is where Hobo depot was conserved.

654080e822.png&key=1ad0c91cb6f9ee44d7b0167b440275a4bbf4a3914f7c6f729dba99bcf46f8f9a

Despite the smell Hobo Depot is a fine establishment. When walking inside you may see many articles of clothing dispersed amongst the ground, like most traditional stores we have many employees ready to greet, and help you along the way. At Hobo Depot we only take one form of currency here and that of course is duct tape. Pricing is easy all that you can see is one duct tape, from M4’s to Torn up hoodie we will sell it.        

b9fb462bb0.png&key=86d8011685337f2b1918fd97625d65296180fe2b4213fc4caff3bcfc8b8fac63

get 700 duct tape

build a boat out of said duct tape

Sail to Istanbul before the great storm

Sell everything we find for one duct tape

400f077d13.png&key=35730ba6812ece76bcb1464ae56a75e7d4004405c6886fd368a559536950aa54

Provide good Trade RP

Create a trade camp that works

Try not to get held up every hour

Create fun RP both for us and others before the lore wipe

a221def246.png&key=9bdb6535aa5b63c5f8b3e5e071a1c87a812c1175e540debb8f715004a267ebd7

CEO: Joe Niggley (Abu Muhammad)

COO: Lee Havemore (ruan)

CFO: Billy Holmes (Icefly)

Regional manager: (Law)

Manager/Employee trainer: Joe Joe (walnuts)

Extraterrestrial Investigator: Arthur James (Grim)

Accountant  Jimothy Hibbard (ApronedCrusader)

Hobos,

Dave hancn

Jay Lowe (sawyer)

Bo Dawson (oxys)

Hugh (Sawyer S)

1d0b040242.png&key=3d7982b0129b51ec11798d5ca053da8057f6e9a703e27a04527c9adf6632793b

Friends

Neutral

Enemies

Thanks you @Phoenix for the awesome graphics!

Edited by Ruan

Phoenix    1034
Posted (edited)

You guys are providing good rp and I like the idea of a tradepost after lorewipe. This should be a fun thing.
Obviously y'all need a good lore like any other group. I'd also say check your grammar mistakes over, like "Diplomacy" :D
Also, graphics work could be done to make it even better. I may be able to assist with that as long as you guys can get together with the LM's and draft a good lore.

EDIT: Nvm thought this said post lw

Edited by Phoenix

Chewy    548

I love HoBo Depot so much. You guys have such a chill, entertaining RP, for what you have that is. I thoroughly enjoy the time spent with you guys! Even if sometimes it does go topsy-turvy, but that's just the name of the game :P

Ruan    19

Ay ill be open on making this a post lore group to haha. just got to work on the lore more.

Phoenix    1034
6 minutes ago, Ruan said:

Ay ill be open on making this a post lore group to haha. just got to work on the lore more.

yeah obviously but as I told you on ts, I'll help as much as I can I like this group and the RP.
@Rolle also likes to see trade groups and stuff :D so what ever right?

Saradomin    333

I like you guys, even though you littered the stary church... Funny radio posts, funny guys, and good rp.

Also, nice graphics

Ayup. That there's a good group, yup, mhmm. Got some of that good duct tape. Mhmm. No problems with Duct Tape. People like the Duct Tape, byeah

I truly hope something like this will carry over into the next RP lore. It'd be great to see this kind of character interaction more and more, especially with the new lore. 

King    94

I walk into the hobo depot and the moment I do I'm greeted with 'hmmf hmmm got any duct tape hmm hmmmmf' Laughed for a good 2 minutes after that. Sick stuff for before lorewipe ^_^

Phoenix    1034
22 hours ago, Pepe Jones said:

tbh this is the best group I've seen in my four years of being here.

That's a little bit of an over exaggeration lmao :D 
I've seen plenty of groups that were better, this one is just Unique.

GrimTheGreat    15
10 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Name One. I'll bust that myth.

Phoenix    1034
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, GrimTheGreat said:

Name One. I'll bust that myth.

You haven't even been here long enough to know all the groups I'm gonna name ;) So I doubt you'll bust any myths ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phoenix

GrimTheGreat    15
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

You haven't even been here enough to know all the groups I'm gonna name ;) So I doubt you'll bust any myths

Myth.... Busted!

On 7/16/2017 at 8:25 AM, Phoenix said:

Eeeh I wouldn't say plenty. There are more bandit groups then anything else in RP. And I honestly wouldn't consider it good RP regardless of their experience ?

Nihoolious    1090
31 minutes ago, TheMightyToenail said:

Eeeh I wouldn't say plenty. There are more bandit groups then anything else in RP. And I honestly wouldn't consider it good RP regardless of their experience ?

I think your lack of experience and bias is showing here. Just dismissing any rp from hostile groups as bad? That's not very fair. There have been several bandit groups that lots of people have praised for their role play over the years. You just haven't been around long enough to see them. 

Ruan    19

as much as i love the complement, to be fair i wouldn't consider this group of mine to be the best out there. we created this group to be some what of a joke in the beginning, but through the past couple days,we have grown into a fully working trading post. we may, to my best knowledge, be the only trading post to be fully working in the triangle, only to be targeted twice the whole past week. i will say that i do not think you really can compare the two forms of RP, do to there mass differences.  

Phoenix    1034
1 hour ago, TheMightyToenail said:

There really isn't more Bandit Groups. it's just majority of the groups in the triangle. The other groups are campfire internal rp'ing far away from anyone else's RP or are inactive.

57 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

I think your lack of experience and bias is showing here. Just dismissing any rp from hostile groups as bad? That's not very fair. There have been several bandit groups that lots of people have praised for their role play over the years. You just haven't been around long enough to see them. 

Also this. I, for example, love the RP from the PAU, the Masquerade and most people in Rat Pack. Also used to really enjoy Akrasia's RP in the past. 

Saradomin    333
On 7/16/2017 at 8:36 AM, Ruan said:

1LRUGnb.jpg

This shit is amazing. I love you guys and your RP.  The ammount of shit you have and the ammount of ducttape... Amazing