8 members have voted

1. 1. How Far

• 1-2 km
    • 2-3km
    • 3-4km
    • Other

Payninator    10
Posted (edited)

Ok so ive played for about 2 hours and ive found heli crashes (3 to be exact) , loot is good and zombie spawns could even be increased a bit but see how it goes. although i haven't found any cars trucks or quads may just be me i dunno, anyway first thoughts on this map is good i like it but i think we all need to agree on building bases and i think it cant be within 2 to 3 km of the air field because that place is extremely over powered with the amount of military  and industrial buildings. 

Edited by Payninator

Dew    425
Posted (edited)

I played for about 20-30 minutes, loot seemed fine, I couldn't find any cars, and maybe add more civilian rifles to loot tables? I seemed to only have found pistols, no shotguns or civilian rifles. I didn't go to any military locations so I didn't find any military grade rifles. I think about 2-3km will be good, maybe even 3-4km would still be fine.

Edited by Dew

Payninator    10
Posted (edited)

@Rolle I just thought we all needed to agree on a place to build or what is an acceptable distance from a high populated area , also I haven't seen any zombie spawns at the airfield just to let you know 

Edited by Payninator

vivallion    4
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure but if it's the mission file or something else, but there's few problems on Malden.

1. No loot seems to be spawning into half of the buildings on the map.

2. Vehicles appear to be 404 or at a extremely tiny count.

3. Loot quantity and quality is medicore to poor, do not know about military areas.

4. zombies are entirely 404. I haven't seen a single one yet.

I'm starting to get a bit of that Standalone vibe from Desolation now..

Edited by vivallion

Spartan    1231

played for 2 hours and only found a few zombies in a bigger town. no zombies on the airfield, smaller town or that island north west. Found choppers but no cars.

to answer the OP: 2-3 Km seems fine

Isaiah Cortez    59

Played for some time, Found 5 heli's and 1 car. Then flew the heli around and noticed that the blades don't spin in that sense. Then I tried to land forgetting that. 10/10. Map looks great, but the "malden" buildings do not spawn loot. Least what I inspected and researched.

Sign in to follow this