Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:28
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

502.5 Ukrainian Military Frequency [Open Frequency]

Zero    452
Posted (edited)

*Mikhail presses down on the PTT button as he sits down at a communications table within a small makeshift village on the outskirts of South Zagoria. The hustle and bustle of chatter can be heard as he broadcasts. He speaks with an obvious and notable accent.*

"Yuri, this is Mikhail. Where the hell are you? If I have to remind you again, the supplies we needed to feed the camp are dire. Families need to be fed Kapitan, the children are going hungry.. If you're not back by tomorrow I will have to send out a patrol, but we can't spare much as is. Hurry up you old man!"

*Mikhail releases the PTT button, hoping that everything is okay.*

Edited by Zero

Dew    416

*Chabu raises an eyebrow after hearing this broadcast*

If you're talking about the man I think you're talking about, he is dead.

*Chabu is startled*

Yup he killed himself right in front of me. He told me he was sorry for not being able to save those people and said something about not being able to sleep at nights.

*Chabu adjusts his rifle*

I'm sorry for your loss, but if you are a trying to represent the Ukrainian Military

*Chabu pauses*

Stop it, cause they're all scum of the Earth like these undead things. 

*Chabu sits his radio down thinking to himself*

"That fucker didn't say nothing about no camp?"

Zero    452
Posted (edited)

*Mikhail listens in as someone replies to his broadcast, he slumps back in his chair.*

"And you didn't stop him? Why?"

*Mikhail pauses.*

"Perhaps you are the one who is scum. Shut your mouth about the military. I know what they did, do you think I agree with it? No, I don't! They bombed innocent civilians and we have to live with that, but the Russians were trying to tear Ukraine apart. And what of when the infection came? instead of shelling the city Yuri gave the order to hold fire so more civilians could evacuate! Do you think that is scum?! He volunteered to find supplies to feed these families here in this camp, women and children! He went alone because he knew how dangerous men are in South Zagoria and he thought he could avoid everything and not get into a bad situation. And you proved him right and wrong at the same time, how do you people live with yourselves down there?"

*Mikhail looks at the map and then continues.*

"He was bringing more ammunition and food here, to get rid of the infected at our gate.. To feed everyone. He had a truck waiting near the border, but I guess it's yours now. Thank you for dooming us, whoever the fuck you are."

*He releases the PTT button and begins to ponder his next move.*

Edited by Zero

Dew    416

*Chabu picks up his radio*

Hey man, um listen if you're trying to make me feel bad about not stopping him from killing himself

*Chabu pauses*
I don't care. I didn't know who the guy was, he was clearly depressed and it was his life. If he wanted to kill himself that was on him, not me.

*Chabu adjusts his rifle*

It was his decision at the end of the day, he chose to kill himself and abandon all you out there, and that "Truck" on the border wouldn't have gone far since he would have had to drive over the Black mountains. No truck can climb a mountain for you.

*Chabu laughs and goes on his way*

Play3rFTW    14
Posted (edited)

*Jeremiah listening tentatively this whole time to the radio after he was robbed by men asking about Ukrainians decided to speak up*

"H-hello, you can't mean Yuri the guy who works with the russian guy, Alexey Novikoff right? W-w-w-what about Alexey him and Yuri were the only two in that merc company I talked to"

*Jeremiah begins to pace in the shed he has taken refuge in*

"I gave them a down payment to find Solana, and that russian and his subordinate said they'd look. I've been running all over this FUCKING GOD FORSAKEN SHITWHOLE!!!  Collecting whatever I can find to pay them. I don't wanna think I was just robbed  and made to start collecting all over again just to find out the two people, one being the only other person to have seen my fiance alive are FUCKING DEAD!!!"

*Jeremiah stops himself realizing his voice had become loud and didn't want to attract unwanted attention given the day's past events*

"Please just tell me they're not dead. I need them. They know this land better than I do, please just tell they aren't...."-click

*Jeremiah stands in the shed holding himself up against the wall eyes closed shut in anguish at the thought he dare not utter aloud*

Edited by Play3rFTW

Sign in to follow this