Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:59

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

Times Change [Open Frequency]

Squillium    323
Posted (edited)

*A slight static could be heard followed by a few seconds of silence. Eventually a man could be heard on the radio*

Spoiler

This is Miller Thompson, leader of Bastion and former leader of New Moon. Ever since...this all happened I’ve been trying to do a lot of different things in a lot of different ways. I’ve tried to gain control and power, I’ve tried to take revenge on those that have wronged me and finally, I’ve tried to help people. Whatever issues different people had with me, whatever hate I’ve accumulated, it really doesn’t matter now. Things are changing, and as far as this countries concerned, I’m done changing with it. There’s no point in staying here anymore and if any Bastion members are still loyal I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart, but this time has ended, and you need to all move on to better this world more than I ever could, and I know you will. As far as I’m concerned, no one that truly knows me will be hearing from me from this point on, I’m gonna head out of this shithole, for good this time. All I have to say is I hope I’ve had some kind of positive influence on someone, and if I have than everything I’ve been through has been worth it. Not that this hasn’t been all dramatic and gooey enough, but I’m gonna leave you guys with a quote. If you’re not making someone else’s life better, you’re wasting your time...I’d like to think I didn’t waste my time.

*Miller releases the PTT and leaves the radio at the top of Lopatino Castle as he walks out the main gate, turning back for one last look as he disappears into the woods*

Edited by Squillium

LewellynMoss    77

"Well, I didn't know you all that well, but you did refrain from killing me on sight when I was at your castle. Furthermore, you not only let me live but instead let me hang around, and stay in the Castle for a while. 

Pausing to recall the events of that day, culminating in the fist fight between Louie and the man in the cowboy hat, Charlie continues 

"Whatever the quarrels between our people are, or rather 'were', you were alright in my book. Enjoy retirement."

The radio falls silent after a few moments