Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sunny D

Survive The Nights coming soon

Sunny D    5
Posted (edited)

So i looked in the forums and i saw that no one was talking about Survive the Nights. I messaged the Survive the Night's Facebook and they told me that STN Is hoping to have the pre-order for Kickstarter Backers and Humble Bundle pre orders out in July with a steam/ea release in August/September. But the thing that i wanted to get discussed is if @Rolle is thinking of having a DayzRP STN Server. STN has 100s of Open and Fortifiable buildings that can be used for bases, you can make temp camps, Its PVP and PVE but you will lose sanity. Zeds are docile during the day but are very dangerous at night. You can set up traps for them and other players to. So lets have the discussion begin :D

www.JPG.f8868c5021f4d13976215d02d01ad256.JPGwww4.JPG.e81c12509fd01b5503563756597354d4.JPGwww2.JPG.080b2872d9517b39734134aed5bfc006.JPGwww3.JPG.218aa240026c3e3d68be9d7d8ca4230c.JPG

Edited by Sunny D
text messed up

Major Tom    88

Looks like fun. These games are never as good as they promise to be, but fingers crossed I guess

Sunny D    5
2 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

Looks like fun. These games are never as good as they promise to be, but fingers crossed I guess

Well it's been in dev for more than 3 years, the first gameplay video they posted was in April of 2014 but im really hoping this is good, already got a pre-order key and a regular key bought for when it comes out.

Finn    78

I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered this like a year ago... not sure but I guess I will again because it looks great. Would love to see this develop into a Roleplay server, would have a walking dead style feel to it.

Sunny D    5
2 minutes ago, Finn said:

I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered this like a year ago... not sure but I guess I will again because it looks great. Would love to see this develop into a Roleplay server, would have a walking dead style feel to it.

The zeds are docile and walk during the day but run and attack at night so it be more of a go out in the day and explore and loot, then at night hide somewhere so they can't get you.

Finn    78
1 minute ago, Sunny D said:

The zeds are docile and walk during the day but run and attack at night so it be more of a go out in the day and explore and loot, then at night hide somewhere so they can't get you.

Yeah, it would add more of a challenge than the current DayZ state

Sunny D    5
Just now, Finn said:

Yeah, it would add more of a challenge than the current DayZ state

+ in order for you to get a house running is to have a generator and those make noise, depending on the size, so it draws the zeds to your house. And if you have a large one outside, people can turn it off and raid you in that kinda fashion but you can have locks on the doors, shotgun traps, flame traps, propane tanks that can explode, and all that good stuff so you can defend WAY better than what you can do in dayz atm. 

Western    496

I signed up on the website and psoke to the devs about rp serevrs, they want people to do rp servers, 

Sunny D    5
38 minutes ago, Western said:

I signed up on the website and psoke to the devs about rp serevrs, they want people to do rp servers, 

Another good reason to have one up, just all depends on if @Rolle wants to do it. 

Western    496

Be the first rp server up as well of he wants to do it :) 

Rolle    2932

Will there be server files? Some kind of whitelist function (ideally based on SteamIDs)? How many max players on a server?

Western    496

@Rolle I can contact the devs and get all the details if you want. 

Voodoo    487

Has it really been 3 years since the trailers and stuff for the gameplay?

Wow that really does show DayZ up, i remember watching it but didnt think it was that long ago. Looks like a good game, hopefully it will be.

Poppy    378

I never heard about this game up untill now, but it seems like a good game. However, IMO, it would be just another miscreated... It would fail no matter how good the game is.

Majoo    742

Never heard about the game before, just had a look at it. It really does look like good game with some potential and could definitely be worth a try. But personally I have never been big fan of side projects we had/have. I don't think we really need any but that's just me. In case we get this one I'm down to try it out for sure.

Rolle    2932

"Later". :D

DayZ Standalone was supposed to be ready "later" :D

Major Tom    88

Alright well this will be a good idea in about 3 years time then

Spartan    1229

The game looks definitly interesting but it also looks like one of those early access games that will never be finnished.  Like dayz...

Add a poll to the thread so you can have a clear view of how much interest there is.