Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:21

Sign in to follow this  
Sam Fields

The Best (worst) of "The Cavaliers"

Sam Fields    153

Even eccentric heroes in red coats have a laugh now and then. These moments were sitting there and were just too gold not to stick into a video.

Brayces    171

Haha, I love you guys you're legit the best group to run into when out and about. If it isn't Ashfawwrrhhds inability to understand pop culture, then it's Mister Westinghouse's gentle but persistent desire to explain light bulbs or perhaps Mister French's damned binoculars that keep going missing or Mister Peterson's amazing guitar playing! I hope you guys are around post LW because I'd hate to run into a red wool coat that I couldn't attempt to shove onto random passerby's in the hopes they'd enjoy a merry trip with the Cavaliers. 

Spartan    1003

"Please be carefull with the shotguns guys" -5 seconds later- *shoots guy with a pistol*

Well... at least they were carefull with the shotguns? Right? Right?...

Sam Fields    153
2 hours ago, Spartan said:

"Please be carefull with the shotguns guys" -5 seconds later- *shoots guy with a pistol*

Well... at least they were carefull with the shotguns? Right? Right?...

I promise that I was very apologetic, despite my instant reaction to gufuth down the mic ;P

Phoenix    1048

I love the goofy music in the back that just suits your personallities.

Gold!

Sam Fields    153
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Brayces said:

I hope you guys are around post LW 

Sadly, The Cavaliers will too be swallowed by the lore-wipe's impending chasm. It's sad to think that they will have never, truly, existed.

We spoke of maybe re-incarnating a group that would be based off this concept, but it would have to be many months down the line. Whether we're all still playing by then is a completely different matter.

Edited by Sam Fields

Brayces    171
2 hours ago, Sam Fields said:

Sadly, The Cavaliers will too be swallowed by the lore-wipes impending chasm. It's sad to think that they will have ever, truly, existed.

We spoke of maybe re-incarnating a group that would be based off this concept, but it would have to be many months down the line. Whether we're all still playing by then is a completely different matter.

Aww ... :( Well, I mean I guess it has to be. I surely hope to run into the spiritual successors of the Cavaliers at some point in the future then! 

Sam Fields    153
Posted (edited)

Alas, my masterpiece belongs here.

Annnnddd another one.

Edited by Sam Fields