DarkStyle

Bessmertnyy batalon [After LW] [WIP]

DarkStyle    46
Posted (edited)

Бессмертный батальон

3JWHdYC.png

Something to listen to

July, Somwhere in east of South Zagoria

Davaj, bystreye bystreye. We dont have all fucking day for this shit. Set up that machinegun. Maxim! How are these trenches look? Krasivaja. Yob tvoyiu mat! I said to put that fucking DShK to the right side. Well, we dont have time anymore. Get ready for battle! Uvidimsya v adu Bratya!”

On the horizon you can see big horde of zombies. After few seconds machine guns start to sing in choir. Bullets and Russian swear words are flying around. After 37 minutes it goes all silent. Only thing what you can hear is people lighting their cigarettes and shortly after that laughter. Immortal Battalion has survived to fight another day.

03ukraine01-master1050.jpg

Backstory

It all started somewhere in 2017. In sleepy village somewhere east side of South Zagoria. Its been years since civil war but world hasnt changed after that. Things what are happening in Ukraine and also things in Middle East are keeping people on their toes. In that village there lived a man, Maxim Yakovich, son of Anton Yakovich. Anton used to be a commander in Soviet Army. He was in charge of 44th Mechanized Infranty divison in Belozerk. After Chernarus independence he stayed in Chernarus and moved to South Zagoria. In South Zagoria he bought a land and started farm.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maxim loved his dad. Anton would take Maxim out to hunting very often. Anton also teached Maxim about military tactics and other things what he learned while he was in Red Army. Life was good. Family never had problems with its neighbours and bread was always on table. But it all changed. Local communist party revolted against Chernarussian goverment and civil war started. Yakovich family stayed away from war, thats what Maxim thought. Some time after end of the war, police with OREL support were surrounding their house. Anton was arrested for treason. Turned out that Anton was secretly helping Chedaki with getting them weapons, ammo and tactical knowledge. One of the Chedaki officers turned him in to get his sentence lowered. Anton was sentenced 10 years in prison for that. 6 months after the trial Anton died to heart failure.

That was the day when Maxim promised never to trust goverment or Chedaki again. He decided to start up his own small militia with 2 of his best friends for defence of his home and surrounding areas in case of emergency. They named it Bessmertnyy batalon (Immortal Battalion). Work started, they started recruiting people from nearby villages to join them. Their requirement was that everyone who were brought into their miltia is Ethnic Russian. No Chernarussians or foreign people and no former members of Chedaki. Maxim didnt trust Chernarussians or former Chedaki at all. Chernarussians were always discriminating against the Ethnic Russians. Maxim himself was beaten up few times because of his ethnicisty. It was extremly bad after civil war ended. Chernarussians just didnt like Russians. Russians were denied of work, they couldnt put their children in the school. Schools didnt accept them or they were just bullied. Violence was also huge against Russians. Because of those things Chernarussians and Ethnic Russians didnt get along very well.Getting people together was not a problem. There were alot of like minded people. Training started, Maxim used his fathers old contacts to smuggle Kalashnikov rifles over border to arm each member.

20140605-UKRAINE-slide-KOVR-videoSixteen

Trainings took place is deep in forest. They teached their new soldiers how to use rifles, tactical movement and combat engineering. All things what Maxim learnt from his father or what he learnt from internet. Also they created alot of stashes all around area so if they need their equipment they can take it fast and to lower the risk of getting caught. Martial law made it all harder but because of CDF small presence in north east it was easy. After months of training his secret army was ready. Now the only thing to do is repeat everything few times a week and wait until something happenes. And it did.

It was morning. Maxim was still sleeping after long day at work. One of the militia man called Maxim and told that Russians bombed some storage site. Maxim quickly woke up and called all of his squad leaders together. In mean time more reports of escalation between Chernarus and Russia came in. Maxim knew it that it must have been connected to what happened earlier. When his squad leaders arrived the started discussing. It was decided that its time to grab their rifles. Order was sent out to everyone. By night everyone was in their camp. Ready for what ever will happen. More and more reports kept coming in. Now it was about some strange people. People were biting and acting nothing like they were before. CDF had long left northren parts and towns/villages were undefended. Maxim ordered all squads to diffrent towns to defend them from this new wierd thing. There wasnt a day when Maxims men werent fighting. It was hard to belive that CDF retreated that easily. But Maxim wasnt them. He would never retreat when there were people still around. They were often helped by Russian soldiers who came over the border to try and contain the outbreak. Russians gave Maxim men weaponry, ammo and even few heavy weapons. Maxim was grateful for that and promised to return the favor. And so the world ended and Maxim was ready for life behind the rifle in the new world.

Goals

IC

*Claim a town/village for base of operations

*Protect Ethnic Russian who live in Chernarus from Chernarussian extremists

*Do a job what CDF couldnt do

OOC

*Provide militia style RP

*Show life in Chernarus through Ethnic Russian eyes

*Be a counter to CDF/Nationalists

*Try not to go everywhere guns blazing

Diplomacy

Friendly

*Ethnic Russians

Neutral

Unfriendly

*CDF/Extreme Chernarussians

Enemies

Militia

Commander Maxim Yakovich

Recruitment

Wanna be Ethnic Russian farmer who is also in militia to defend his home and his own people? Join today. Just saying, this is going to be very RP focused group.

If intersted send me a PM with format under this @DarkStyle

THIS IS NOT COMMUNIST GROUP!

*Who are you? Tell me about yourself (Include age here also):

*Your DayZ experience:

*Your RP experience:

*Character name:

*Backstory:

*More info:

To do list

*Get graphics from someone (Plz help me)

*Finish story

*Get some members

*Finish the thread

Edited by DarkStyle

Randle    933

There is a few grammatical errors but other than that the idea is fairly cool.

John    271

Is this a paramilitary group supported by Russia?  If so, would be cool to see you and @Randle coordinate.

DarkStyle    46

Grammatical errors are gonna be fixed when i finish the story. And no. Not supported by Russians. They are just Ethnic Russians who dont trust goverment of Chernarus.

John    271

Gotcha, just a couple of separatists that have no connection with Russia whatsoever lol.  This rings of a Ukraine mirror.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about it, but this is a pretty easy comparison to draw.  NATO will take some interest in you.

Western    503
Posted (edited)

@DarkStyle these aren't great but something

Spoiler

UCO8UA.gif

J9Dqoi.gif

mCZ9mh.gif

7RZjKs.gif

j2oIu5.gif

Fklp7W.gif

mz452K.gif

dyEqpw.gif

0ejlwA.gif

Abuvfb.gif

nffpnE.gif

GrfAO0.gif

Edited by Western

Spartan    1240

Very interesting to see a group of ethnic Russians who lived in Chernarus. Would love to hear the stories of Chernarussians opressing ethnic Russians through the eyes of a victim of the discrimination. The group could use some nice graphics ;) 

Best of luck!

DarkStyle    46
42 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Very interesting to see a group of ethnic Russians who lived in Chernarus. Would love to hear the stories of Chernarussians opressing ethnic Russians through the eyes of a victim of the discrimination. The group could use some nice graphics ;) 

Best of luck!

I could use some nice graphics indeed. Wanna help me out? :D

And Red finished my emblem. Thank you Red.

Spartan    1240
1 hour ago, DarkStyle said:

I could use some nice graphics indeed. Wanna help me out? :D

eh... I can fix you up with some untill you can find a good graphic artist :P 

I'll send you some stuff tomorrow

PCJames    202

While I like the uniqueness of this group, I'm left with some concerning questions about the creation of this group.

1. If these people don't like the Chernarussians or the Chedaki, then why even stay in Chernaurus? Why not just go to Russia? I feel like you should include a compelling reason of why they chose to stay in Chernaurus if they hate the people so much. 

2. I understand why your group would hate the Chedaki, but why the government? The government was simply eliminating the people who were their enemies, the man was a traitor and was punished for it. Is your character so upset about his father being justly jailed that he raises a militia against a government that he's never had a problem with before?

3. How is your group even still around? Unless this group was very small, then I feel that a rebellious militant group such as this would've been dealt with almost as quickly as it was created? 

DarkStyle    46
8 minutes ago, PCJames said:

While I like the uniqueness of this group, I'm left with some concerning questions about the creation of this group.

1. If these people don't like the Chernarussians or the Chedaki, then why even stay in Chernaurus? Why not just go to Russia? I feel like you should include a compelling reason of why they chose to stay in Chernaurus if they hate the people so much. 

2. I understand why your group would hate the Chedaki, but why the government? The government was simply eliminating the people who were their enemies, the man was a traitor and was punished for it. Is your character so upset about his father being justly jailed that he raises a militia against a government that he's never had a problem with before?

3. How is your group even still around? Unless this group was very small, then I feel that a rebellious militant group such as this would've been dealt with almost as quickly as it was created? 

1. Would you live your home what you have been building your whole life just because you dont like the place? I guess no. Its inspired by what i have seen irl. Russians who live in Estonia, alot of them absolutly dislike our goverment and people. They dont even learn our language. But they are not gonna go to Russia also because life is not so good there.

2. Thanks for pointing it out, but where did i write that they hated the goverment? They dont trust the goverment and because of that they created their own militia for their own protection. Im gonna write abit more soon why they dislike Chernarussians.

3. You dont belive how easily it is to keep it secret. Todays rebel groups werent created in a day. Woods are huge so its pretty easy to keep your operations a secret. And they are not rebellious militiant group.

I hope these answers were good enough. If you have any ideas just shoot them towards me :D.

John    271
8 minutes ago, DarkStyle said:

1. Would you live your home what you have been building your whole life just because you dont like the place? I guess no. Its inspired by what i have seen irl. Russians who live in Estonia, alot of them absolutly dislike our goverment and people. They dont even learn our language. But they are not gonna go to Russia also because life is not so good there.

2. Thanks for pointing it out, but where did i write that they hated the goverment? They dont trust the goverment and because of that they created their own militia for their own protection. Im gonna write abit more soon why they dislike Chernarussians.

3. You dont belive how easily it is to keep it secret. Todays rebel groups werent created in a day. Woods are huge so its pretty easy to keep your operations a secret. And they are not rebellious militiant group.

I hope these answers were good enough. If you have any ideas just shoot them towards me :D.

1. From a historical standpoint based on what I've seen lore-wise, it would make sense that ethnic Russians would not want to uproot from their homes in Chernarus.  These are places they've lived for generations (or at least since the Soviet Union took it over).  It'll need some tweaks, but this can work.

2/3. Definitely possible for militias to form in rural areas where government officials don't have a lot of presence.