Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:35

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Guns for Hire - 75.7 [Open Frequency]

Zero    285
Posted (edited)

*The sound of a button flicking on can be heard over the radio, a Russian man speaks into the microphone to broadcast to South Zagoria.*

"Privet my friends, this Serzhánt Kovařík speaking on behalf of Kapitan Alexei and his men. We are broadcasting to all those who reside in South Zagoria. We are informing you all that the services of our merry band of men are avaliable to all for hire. We will accept all contracts including those pertaining to capturing valuable assets and then returning them to you. We are hoping that everyone will set aside their quarrels towards us and instead have a business outlook from now on. Have a good day everyone."

*The sound of the click can be heard as the microphone goes silent.*

Edited by Zero

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah jumps and fumbles his walkie talkie after hearing the mention of the man Alexei*

"H-hello, umm privyaat or whatever. Did you just say Alexei? I kinda need a word with him if he's your boss. If it's the same guy named Alexei I think it is."

*Jeremiah pauses looking back towards the mountain with the radio towers direction thinking of all the infected back in Zelenogorsk*

"Tell him, it's Jeremiah he checked Zelenogorsk and that she wasn't there alive or otherwise,"

*Jeremiah feels a small mix of anger sadness and mild relief after saying that*

"and next time he sends someone to a city to warn them of how many infected are crawling through the place I'm lucky I was able to look through any of that city at all."

*Jeremiah slowly reached to turn his walkie talkie off when a thought comes up in his head*

"One more thing, ever hear of someone called.."Strawberry"? I'm asking because someone I bumped into asked if I did. I mean who openly goes around by a name like that right? Seems silly."-click

*Jeremiah looks ahead at the mountain range and presses on*

Zero    285
Posted (edited)

*Yuri holds down the key on the microphone.*

"Greetings Mr. Jeremiah. After speaking with the Kapitan he relayed that he remembers you. Unfortunately, it seems your wife must have either been eaten alive by the demons or she left Zelenogorsk. Who knows, in these times she was probably captured by a group of bandit rapists. We apologize, perhaps next time you should hire the professionals to find her, yes? On behalf of Alexei and I, please accept our condolences. We truly are sorry for your loss. As for someone named Strawberry, I do not know her, perhaps the Kapitan does. I will ask him when he returns."

*He releases the PTT button and chuckles to himself.*

Edited by Zero

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah stops walking almost unable to feel anything in that moment except anger*

"Listen here you....you.....VODKA SOAKED RUSSIAN BASTARD! You nor any among you know her like I do. She knows how much she can do in a situation no matter how bad it is. She used to volunteer with the Red Cross to help refugees in the Middle East in war torn cities and she always made it back. She's also not some tourist or foreigner, she's from this country she probably knows shit loads more about every city and valley in this country than I've gathered in the past week."

*Jeremiah pulls his walkie talkie away for a brief moment*

"I'm sorry I snapped at you like that but, I know my fiance. She knows how to protect herself and how to handle bad situations. I should know.......she saved me when I was about to give up on living. She is my everything, and I won't let anyone tell me that she would let one of these fucking monsters get her and if your boss or anyone in your company can find any clues as to where she is please....I'll pay whatever it is I can pay you with I doubt the money in my wallet has any value if there's no government but if it's worth anything I have about*rummages through wallet* four thousand uhhh Euros. It was suppose to be for expenses for the time she and I were gonna spend when we told her family about getting engaged. If that's worth nothing then bullets or some supplies whatever form of payment you accept I'll even...fucking work for you guys to pay off the costs. Please I can't keep wandering around with only knowing she was in a city a few months ago and she dyed her hair."-click

*Jeremiah puts the walkie talkie in his pocket the slump down with his back to a lone tree and wipes the tears from his eyes*

Boston    650

*Kapitan Novikoff holds down the PTT on his radio, glancing to Serzhánt Kovařík with a neutral expression on his face.*

"Privet, citizens of South Zagoria. This is Kapitan Novikoff speaking. The statements that Serzhánt Kovařík is fact. We are accepting any and all contracts, despite any negative past experiences between ourselves and the employer. If you have had a face to face encounter with myself or any of my men, then you are fully aware of our capabilities and experience regarding the capturing of any and all assets, with orderliness, speed, and overall efficiency in mind."

"If you would like to arrange a contract, please list any and all information in this order: Your name, the asset's name, the reasoning for the asset's capture, and your payment. From then, your request will be processed, and if we deem it a worthy task, we will accomplish it within 7 business days."

"Any and all questions should be directed to myself or Serzhánt Kovařík. Thank you and have a good day."

*Kapitan Novikoff would release the PTT, giving a long sigh.*

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah slowly raises his walkie talkie to mouth and hesitates at first then knowing the russian and his mercs may be his best bet to finding Solana. He presses the ptt*

"Mr.Novikoff, I'm no seasoned explorer and I am no soldier but, I am a businessmen. I used to make market deals all the time and would flex the parameters of a negotiable contract as need be to secure the deal to ensure both parties would gain significantly."

*Jeremiah pauses looking at the grass blow in the wind remembering fond time with his beloved*

"I wanna hire you and your men or those you can spare. As I said I don't know if monetary currency has any value right now but I do have 4000 euros in my wallet as of right now. But I'll pay whatever it is you accept. I'll even work off the costs if needed."

*A brief shudder wells from within him realizing what he just said and what that would mean*

"I don't know about you or any of those under your command but I'm certain they all have experienced loss of loved ones. I-I just need to find whatever I can to either find her or.......to get closure if she isn't alive...or worse."

*For a few minutes all that can be heard over the radio for the next minute is the wind blowing*

"-sniff- Please I have to find out for certain."-click  

Zero    285

*Yuri holds down the PTT button and responds.*

"Okay Mr. Jeremiah, we will begin looking for your wife. Think of yesterday's encounter as a down payment. We apologize for the joke. Da was cruel in a way, but we must laugh at some things in order to not go insane. We assure you that we will find your wife, we once were part of the Russian Army, is our job to do things well."

*Yuri releases the PTT button.*

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah holds the walkie talkie for a brief moment almost wanting to smash it against the rock beside him but he knows painfully he needs them to find Solana*

"-sigh- I'm glad to hear that. As for the "JOKE," I'd really appreciate a bit more professionalism on your end. I was there to make a business arrangement, not be the punchline for some twisted slavic mercenary joke. I mean no offence by this of course. However I do have plenty of experience in deal making and securing contracts."

*Jeremiah looks at a billboard he designed and a slight smirk raises on his face*

"I actually made some of the advert billboards for a few companies in this country before...well. It's actually how I was able to afford the ring I proposed to Solana with and the trip and.....that's neither here nor there. All I ask is that as the professionals as you claim all to be is that you conduct yourselves as such."

*Jeremiah turns and faces the mountains taking in the breeze wafting across the plain*

"I'll start collecting whatever is needed for payment. If there is a preference in payment seeing as you seemed to protest accepting the money in my wallet. So I'll assume ammunition and medical supplies are your preferred payments. If there are any particular you wished to be payed in please let me know now, until otherwise I'll just collect whatever I find."-click

Zero    285
Posted (edited)

*Yuri holds down the PTT button and responds.*

"Information Mr. Jerimiah, that or large caliber rifle rounds. We can meet soon to discuss further. Kapitan Alexie will be in camp and we shall leave once he returns, I will give you a location to meet us."

*Yuri releases the PTT button.*

Edited by Zero

Play3rFTW    8

*Jeremiah sifts through his new pack and the small bag withing containing what he hopes will be a decent payment for the Russian and his mercs*

"Hello Mr. Novikoff and...I wanna say Yuri? If you're listening I have what i think may be a decent payment for our next meeting"-click

*Jeremiah seals his pack and hikes on toward the radio tower*

Play3rFTW    8

*after a hearing the disgruntled man about the his qualms with the Hobos Jeremiah tunes back in to send out a brief message to his russian contact and his subordinate*

"Alexey? Yuri? Please one of you slavic fuckers answer please.....please say something."

*Jeremiah feels the seawater around his feet*

"You made a deal with me you assholes, and I expect you to your end to be upheld. I've spent days on end collecting your fucking payment, been robbed of it and made to start again and have recollected it."

*Jeremiah looks at all the ammo stored in his pack*

"This shit isn't exactly light and it's taking up space that I could have reserved for supplies that I could be using to find Solana on my own. So fucking answer me damn you."  -click 

*Jeremiah slowly places the walkie talkie in his coat breast pocket only hearing statice caressing the eloquently designed 1911 pistol he was reserving as a special incentive for the russian merc*