Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:45

Sign in to follow this  
Abu Muhammad

Searching for 700 rolls of Duct Tape (OPEN FREQ)

Abu Muhammad    90

*Joebo, sitting in Stary Church selling clothing for duct tape, looks at the front door waiting for customers and presses the PTT*

"Yeah, i'm getting kind of desperate, me and my friends need duct tape, 700 rolls to be exact, we are building a boat out of shipping containers, need duct tape for the sail, and to keep it watertight. We are pretty much always set up in the church in Stary, selling clothing for duct tape, come and see us some time, names Joebo, and I need duct tape for a boat, nothing weird going on, just need 700 rolls of duct tape, already met a lot of people that gave me duct tape, need more, only have about 70 duct tape, need 700."

*Joebo releases the PTT and returns to waiting for customers*

Idole    180

*Mary relaxes at the beach listening to the radio. presses the PTT*

"Instead of all that duct tape would it not be easier to make a sail with cloth like a bed sheet or rags tied together with rope to keep it steady because good luck finding 700 duct tapes."

*releases the PTT button and listens for a response"

Idole    180

*laughs to herself and presses the PTT button*

"absolutely has to be duct tape huh awell. Is there a dead line you need to sail off because if it's soon good luck"

*releases the PTT button*

Sam Fields    155

*The PTT is pressed. A British voice chuckles down the radio*

"Well, if there's one thing he's got these days it's time. A sail boat aye, what a grand idea."

*The man lets out another small chortle*

"Tell you what, if clothing's your trade by god I'll come laden with duct tape! Red wool coats, black stetsons, nice leather flats- that's what my men will be after. If you can stock up on these, we'll stock up on the sticky stuff."

*The PTT is released*

HappyPenguin    48

*Chris sits in a abandoned house in the middle of nowhere, hearing the guy has said, He laughs to himself and then presses down on the PTT*

Hahahaha 700 Duct tape huh......Is this some kind of joke or are you really needing 700. That girl did make a lot of sense saying to get some rope and bed sheets

*Pauses for a brief moment and continues to speak*

Well if you really really need duct tape. I got a few on me to trade for some food. I'm not that far from where you are i'll come down to you soon 

*Chris releases the PTT*

Saradomin    358

*Martin looks at the ocean with the view from the Chernogorsk tower. As he hear his radio bursts to life, he giggles to himself, and decides to respond* 

First of all, ducttape for the sail is one of the worst things you can use. I reccoment using sheets from beds. There is still plenty around. Secondly, shipping containers? Come on you guys, do you actually think it is going to work?

*he chuckles*

Take it from me, I am a sailor. You are better of with one of the fishing boats around the coast, or, better yet, look for a sailingboat in one of the ports. I know, again since I used to do this shit, that there will be sails in any of them, even though the boats themself might not work.

*he pauses*

Do you even know how to sail? I mean, it is not just to have a sail and go. It requires practice... If you ever need help, find me around cherno.

*Martin lets the ptt go with a sigh*

Abu Muhammad    90

*Joebo lets out a sigh before pressing the PTT*

"We got a sailor, his names Lee and he's from Alberta, but I guess we could make a sail out of clothes, I got a friend named Peaches who sews stuff"

*a short pause*

"But theoretically with the right amount of duct tape, one could tape 4 shipping containers together and sail to Istanbul, which is our destination, and for the fella wantin' food for duct tape, got ya covered, have a bit of food on me"

*another short pause*

"I know it ain't practical but duct tape never let me down, so I trust it, so we usin' duct tape"

Ruan    19

*Lee Havemore looks at Joebo as he sends of the broadcast and decides to jump in to the fun, he presses the PTT*

(In a very thick Canadian voice)

"Hello there friends, i believe yous not understanding my friend here, the sail wont be made from duck tape. however, we will be using the duck tape to hold the four shipping containers together. these containers are watertight for the most part, we would only need to use around 20 roles to seal the ends. most of the duck tape would go to holding the darn thing together."

*he takes a breath, and takes a bight out of his fish*

"(still chewing) with that, we will be open all day down in stary. today we got live music, food and our usual clothing... well i guess that is it. have a nice day."

*he lets go of the PTT and drops the radio in the utility section.*    

Chewy    561

*Yehka pushes down the PTT with a puzzled tone in her voice*

"Ehhh? Vhat the fack you need 700 rolls of duc-tape for? Boat you said? Sounds like big project."

*She pauses for a moment, contemplating the request.*

"Den again, I am collecting banana. Tell you what, I bring tape roll, you bring banana. We have deal, yes?"

*She releases the PTT, pursing her lips groaning as she rubbed her head*

Law o7    60

*While poking holes in the clothes around him Jordan taped down the button on his PTT*

Mhmm. Need duct tape. One roll one item. Big storm coming mmmhmm. 

*He lifted his "weathervane" (bag on a stick) in the air*

Mmmmmmm. Storms comin' real soon. Gotta get the tape quick and soon.

*Removed the tape from the PTT and neatly rolled it back up*

SmartyyZ    153

After Sobeslav listens to the conversation, he hears the voice of Chris and decides to press the PTT

Sobeslav spokes with little anger in his voice

"The fuck you are thinking Chris? Don't be fucking dumb like the others... this is clearly a trap.. I will need to talk with you real soon about trusting others that easily"

He shakes his head and releases the PTT

Chewy    561

*Yehka pushed down the PTT after hearing the worried voice before her*

"Ey don't worry about it friend, is legit, no trap. I meet these men, with other friends ofcourse. It was like flea market. Very nice. I give them tape, they give me banana. Oh- I should thank. Spasibo! Hope boat plan goes well."

*She releases the PTT*

Saradomin    358

*Martin walks along the coast, thinking of ways to get over the ocean, when he remembered the duct tape guys. He wounderd how it was going for them, so he decided to try to reach them over the radio*

Hello duct tape guys! How is it going for you? Is the boat comming along?

*he pauses*

Again! I strongky advice against tape as a sail, but you do you.  May I come and see the boat someday?

*he chuckles*

With the boat I mean whatever you guys are building. I hope you let me see it. See you around!

*he chuckles as he lets the ptt go*