Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

Ad blocker

Question

Glitch    15

I know there have been quite a few ad blocker questions but mine is different. I am on chrome because DayZRP doesn't work on IE. IE is my default browser. I can't get on DayZRP because I have to disable my ad block or script block. Literally on this page it says that, with the DayZRP background there are three ads. I always have had ads enabled. I could care less if they are there or not, so what's goin' on man. Why does it want me to disable ad block if I have ads? I also don't have ANY form of ad block at all.

DayZRP has also been excluded from any sort of things that may prevent ads.

4 answers to this question

Poppy    378

Hello @Glitch!

With the new ad providerm there has been a few glitches. Try holding CTRL and press F5 while holding it.

I hope this works!

Glitch    15
7 minutes ago, Saradomin said:

Hello @Glitch!

With the new ad providerm there has been a few glitches. Try holding CTRL and press F5 while holding it.

I hope this works!

It has yet to work, and I don't know if constantly refreshing my browser will work but I did notice that after sitting on that page for a while, like a LONG while I refreshed it and it worked only to the home page so I don't know. I will give it a go every now and then and maybe just wait it out, use chrome for now.

Thank you regardless.

Rolle    2938

it's most likely your browser cache. CTRL+F5 should force a hard refresh which reloads the page while ignoring cached data. If that doesn't help you could try deleting the browser cache manually.

Rolle    2938

Ok I've tested again and it looks like the Internet Explorer doesn't parse the ad script correctly and errors out, so it's not a fault on your end. I'm looking into it (although you're much better with using Chrome anyway :P )