Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:00
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Red

Staff Feedback: Red

Red    255

95adba996b.png

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help 
demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

"You know what to do..."

Zero    464
Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: I logged into TeamSpeak today after noticing that my points from last month never expired. I was hoping everything could be sorted out accordingly so I went to the help channel. Shortly after Red pulled me up and I explained to him the situation. He was very helpful and looked over the points. After assessing the situation he said that there was a problem and reassured me he would fix it for me and contact Rolle to remove them. Only a few minutes later my points were removed. I know it was minor but Red helped me very quickly and reassure me it would be handled. All I have left to say is thank you and keep up the good work.

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Edited by Zero

Red    255
1 hour ago, Zero said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: I logged into TeamSpeak today after noticing that my points from last month never expired. I was hoping everything could be sorted out accordingly so I went to the help channel. Shortly after Red pulled me up and I explained to him the situation. He was very helpful and looked over the points. After assessing the situation he said that there was a problem and reassured me he would fix it for me and contact Rolle to remove them. Only a few minutes later my points were removed. I know it was minor but Red helped me very quickly and reassure me it would be handled. All I have left to say is thank you and keep up the good work.

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

My first feedback, awesome!

Thank you for your kind words Zero. I always try my best to resolve issues in a timely fashion. I'm glad that we were able to resolve yours quickly. Couldn't have done it without @Rolle though. As always, feel free to stop by anytime you have an issue. I'd be happy to help!

Safe travels!

Kriss Blade    19
Posted (edited)

Link to the situation:N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: https://gyazo.com/212642ccc055ddcffe3a07b95501a764

Feedback: I logged into the DayzRP Teamspeak at around 3:10 pm (PST UTC-0800) and had an issue joining the server along with issues of stability. By the chat there, Red had explained that it is an issue with DayZ itself and that there's a bug with looking into inventories that aren't my own with a few exceptions that cause memory leaks. After he had shown me the links as well as ask in the staff chat, I had also asked about recording and how to move it to my Hard Drive so I can record longer than say 15-30 minutes. He had also taught me how to do the pathways and such. I also mentioned another issue regarding people aiming at me around corners and that he'd look into it.
Red here is someone who deserves the position he has been given, possibly even more! He knows what he's doing and is very respectful and even dumbed down to my level (In a good way because I know almost nothing about the pathway stuff) for me to understand how to do things correctly. From this first encounter, he seems patient and well thought out and has extensive knowledge with computers which helps with community members who have issues which they think is them or the server when it's not. For example, my issue.
Great staff member! Came to my aid quickly and resolved my issues just as quickly and accurately. Hope to encounter him again if I have any more issues. 5 Star Rating. :)

Suggestions for improvement: Needs a larger and higher quality Teamspeak avatar. :P

EDIT: He had mentioned a staff feedback and I was happy to go ahead and give feedback. I had no trouble with him mentioning it, I pretty much begged for the link to give feedback. Staff should always have this if it isn't implemented already so all know how they're doing and what they can improve on. (Even though mine is a tad silly, it just would look nicer.)

Edited by Kriss Blade
Made it a quote and editted a quote. Not what I wanted.

Red    255
10 hours ago, Kriss Blade said:

- snip -

Hey Kriss Blade,

Thank you so much for leaving me feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to help you. I will certainly look into getting a bigger & higher quality avatar for teamspeak, haha. :P
As I have explained to you, my RL line of work allows me the opportunity to help a lot of people daily with their consumer electronic related issues. It's something that I genuinely enjoy doing so when the opportunity arose yesterday to help you out, I didn't hesitate.

It's made your life and stay here within the DayZRP community better as well so it's a win win situation for me!

If there are ever any other issues, do not hesitate to contact me!

Kind Regards,

Red