Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:01

Sign in to follow this  
Hollows

[Pre-Lore Wipe] Conclusion of Justice

Hollows    410
Posted (edited)

tlfEgrT.png

Due to the lore wipe approaching more rapidly than anticipated, we want to offer an alternative and unique style of RolePlay to people who have had conflicts with the Regulators, past or present, or anyone interested in having a conclusion for their characters before the slate is wiped completely clean. Starting Monday, we will begin RPing on Austellus with people who have submitted their characters to serve as inmates. Our objective is to provide a conclusion to a character's story with a unique form of RolePlay. We will be accepting applications up until the 22nd. We plan on hosting trials and sentencing on Tuesday, Wednesday and at the very latest Thursday of this week, so it would be wise to sign up now as opposed to later if you intend to do so.

Applying

*Submitting an Inmate Application: Copy the following format below and send me a PM. Please keep in mind that if you sign up for the event, do not try to have your friends 'break' you out in a raid-style attack, as that isn't our intentions with this plot. Although we cannot stop you, it may spoil other people's RolePlay if they intended to ride the event through to the end. So please take this into consideration, as this is not a PvP event.

• Note: 'Picture,' can mean two things; an IC photograph of your character, or a description of what they appear like. 'Desired Outcome,' is what you intend to do with your character. (e.g. Execute / Kill, etc).

Spoiler

Inmate Application Form

IG Name:

Affiliation:

Picture:

Country (of Origin):

Crime:

Threat Level:

Desired Outcome:

Please note that this isn't going to be one of the past 'Prison-RP' events we've hosted, but a more or less a daily occurring RP session up until the 23rd of July. This means if you are to sign up, you should attempt to maintain regular attendance!

Edited by Hollows

9 hours ago, Hollows said:

Do not try to have your friends 'break' you out in a raid-style attack, as that isn't our intentions with this plot.

Hehe, sorry, good luck with all that, i may be around :P 

Beni    678
5 hours ago, Western said:

Hehe, sorry, good luck with all that, i may be around :P 

Alright settle it down lmao, forgot JackFrags was in DayZRP again lmao. 

But Hollow's mate this idea is actually kinda dope, on a level. I'll probably sign up for this and have Jason Daley caught, sex slave trader caught..... Hm.... Is the Death Sentence still around in Chernarus @Hollows my mate. 

Major    406

Yay!

Hope more people do events. Especially more for before wipe so people can wrap stuff up.

Hollows    410
4 hours ago, Beni said:

Alright settle it down lmao, forgot JackFrags was in DayZRP again lmao. 

But Hollow's mate this idea is actually kinda dope, on a level. I'll probably sign up for this and have Jason Daley caught, sex slave trader caught..... Hm.... Is the Death Sentence still around in Chernarus @Hollows my mate. 

Hell yeah, check out the official methods of execution taken directly from the Regulator Handbook:

Section IX: Executions

• The capital punishment (Otherwise known as the Death Penalty) is where an inmate is put to death as punishment for their crime. Executions are carried out by court order from the Supreme Justice of the High Courts of Austellus, and are overseen by the Warden or Council of the Regulators and any medical staff on hand to confirm that the inmate was executed and the time of death and funerary proceedings are taking place within reasonable time after the execution.

Methods of Execution

• Firing Squad: The firing squad is the most common method of execution, where the condemned is brought from their cell to the large tree in the yard, and secured to the bark with the straps drilled into the wood. The inmate is then given the opportunity to have their face covered with a sack prior to the execution, and is given a maximum of 2 minutes to say their last words before a line (Depending on the number of people online/present) is formed of Regulators at about 10-yards away, where each is to load a single round into the chambers of whichever rifle they have and prepare to fire. The highest ranking Regulator has the right to execute the order to fire, which will be down by counting from 1 to 3, and firing on the command,’FIRE!’, which is shouted after ‘3’ has been said aloud.

• After each Regulator fires a single shot to the dead-center of the condemned, the medical staff will come forward and confirm the death, and time of death of the condemned. Afterwards, the firing line will reload their weapons with full magazines and move to help unstrap and relocate the body into the morgue, where the body will be sealed into a casket and brought to the prisoner’s graveyard on the Condemned Grove (Which is the small island in front of the main docks on Austellus.)

• Lethal Injection: Lethal injection is a common method of execution, where the condemned is brought from their cell to the medical office, and is strapped into the chair stationed next to an I.V. rack. The inmate is allowed a maximum of 2 minutes to say their last words before the medical staff moves to inject them with a solution which brings them into unconsciousness before injecting a second, lethal dose of cyanide (In game we give them the wrong blood-bag type which causes immediate death) - which causes cardiac arrest and stops the heart immediately.

• After the condemned has been declared deceased and the time of death documented by the medical staff, the I.V. tubes are to be removed from the arm and the body is to be moved into the morgue to be prepared for burial in the prisoner’s graveyard, the Condemned Grove.

• Beheading: Beheading, or decapitation (AKA ‘The Block’) is the least common method of execution, where the condemned is brought from their cell to the yard and restrained in a manner to where their handcuffs and shackles are connected, forcing them onto the kneeling position. The inmate is given an opportunity to be blindfolded, yet they cannot have a sack placed over their head as the bag might interfere with the executioner’s vision on the neck, and given a maximum of 2 minutes to say their last words. Afterwards, the executioner places a bucket at the knees of the condemned, and proceeds with the beheading of the person with a swift blow to the back of their exposed neck.

• After the condemned has been decapitated, a tourniquet is to be secured around the stump on the neck to cease the blood flow while the medical staff confirms the death and time. Because of the messy nature of this execution, the medical staff supplies a post-mortem bag (Bodybag) to the execution, where both parts of the condemned will be placed in and brought to the morgue. Unlike the other forms of execution or with any circumstance of an inmate within the Regulator care dies, instead of burial the beheaded body is brought to the crematorium on the civilian side, and cremated with the ashes either used as fertilizer or spread into the sea.

Boston    645

Very, very exciting Hollows. I'm glad to see that you're doing this before the wipe. Perfect wrap-up for the Regs! :)

Hollows    410

Having fun with it so far. Still open to people who want to request to join, do not be afraid friends. 

SmartyyZ    151

Look interesting. If i wasn't CDF soldier i might had applied ^^