Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:44

Sign in to follow this  
dameons20

Re-Whitelist

Question

dameons20    0

I have been out of country almost 2 years, and was whitelisted and a Donor, But now I cannot play. Am I required to whitelist again?

7 answers to this question

Galaxy    338

Yes, I think you have to re whitelist after the new website came out. A staff member can give you more information on this.

Find your whitelist here: https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Mexi    1033

Yes.

https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Enjoy the other paragraphs that'll be coming for such an easy question, gl on your whitelist.

Species    237

As the others have stated, you will have to re-whitelist. Sometime last year when we implemented the Steam Sync all players had to do an easy process to re-instate their whitelist. It would seem you were away during this time and thus had it removed.

This is the link required to go through the whitelist process again, staff are always willing to help in Help Desk when it's needed. https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Method    56

don't forget to pick the best answer by clicking the checkmark on the upper left of the answer you think answers the question the best and if your still not satisfied with the answers you can always come to the helpdesk and we can help sort out the confusion.

dameons20    0

Yeah fuck that, I donated the first time just to speed up my process of getting Whitelisted. Now I have to rewhitelist? Sorry but I have a life outside of video games

ChilliFromPrussia    65

you cant play here if you are not doing the whitelist again, and if you want to play on another RP server you have also to do a whitelist thing there. your decision.

Kunkka    106
On 8/19/2017 at 1:15 AM, dameons20 said:

Yeah fuck that, I donated the first time just to speed up my process of getting Whitelisted. Now I have to rewhitelist? Sorry but I have a life outside of video games

Sure we All Have, but After 2 Years some Big Changes have hit the Community and Rule Section so its not too BaD after so a Long time Away to get Up to Date with a Re whitelist, best Luck on it. 

Edited by Kunkka