Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Handicap Jack

Its been a while... Am I still whitelisted?

Question

I was whitelisted a few years ago, unfortunatly my old gaming pc was sold to fund mobility equipment, I have now come back to gaming and am excited to get into some desolation RP... I was just trying to figure out, before I go ahead and set myself up for an evening of gaming (takes a fair bit of time to get ready) if I am indeed still whitelisted?
I have looked at my profile but no mention of it that I can see there, nor have I found any similar questions using the search feature.
If someone could tell me how I might check using the browser on my phone or if a mod/admin could confirm my status that woud be great.
ATB
Handicap Jack

5 answers to this question

Galaxy    568
Posted (edited)

You can see if you are whitelisted https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

I don't think there is a current specific whitelist system for desolation, but I imagine if you are whitelisted for DayZ im sure Desolation should be fine!

Edited by Galaxy

1 minute ago, Galaxy said:

You can see if you are whitelisted here

I don't think there is a current specific whitelist system for desolation, but I imagine if you are whitelisted for DayZ im sure Desolation should be fine!

Thanks Galaxy, when I checked I get this pop up:

Sorry, there is a problem

Can't find this application

Error code: DP4WHITELIST_011

So would this mean a big fat no, and should I re-apply?

Galaxy    568

I think im underqualified to answer that question, if it gives you the option to re-apply I guess, but if you already have before successfully go to helpdesk and have a word there.

Poppy    378
Posted (edited)

Hello @Handicap Jack !

You can check your whitelist at https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

However, a while ago we changed website and during that time you had to confirm you were still active, if you were not you would have to re-whitelist. I think this is what might have happened to you. The only way back then is to whitelist again.

I hope this helps. If it does, or any other answer helps and answeres your question, please do not forget to solve as shown in the guide below.

Edited by Saradomin

3 minutes ago, Saradomin said:

Hello @Handicap Jack !

You can check your whitelist at https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

However, a while ago we changed website and during that time you had to confirm you were still active, you you would have to re-whitelist. I think this is what might have happened to you. The only way back then is to whitelist again.

I hope this helps. If it does, or any other answer helps and answeres your question, please do not forget to solve as shown in the guide below.

Thanks Saradomin, I will re-apply, guess I missed the boat when the website changed!
Thank you again too Galaxy.