Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:29
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Jacquel

The Aussie in Gorka 4pm EST

Recommended Posts

Jacquel    4

Whoever the aussie fella was on at around 4PM EST, I was the mentally unstable fellow you blasted in Gorka. We were having a bit of a fucked up RP, however it was clear I was mentally unstable and yet you seemed to keep running up to me when I was having "mental episodes" on the infected.  The last interaction we had was me screaming at a dead infected I had just killed and was emptying a magazine into because I thought it was my doctor. (Yes I get all this seems like weird RP however I am getting sick of campfire RP and "hey mate got any food or ammo RP) 

All I have to say was things were going chill till you ran up on a guy clearly losing his mind with a gun in his hand and started telling him to shut up and calling him a cunt... while my gun was pointed at you, you asked me to lower it or you'd have to hurt me, at which point I turned away and started walking away with my back to you mumbling "hurt me hurt me hurt me" over and over. At which point you emptied your 22 into me. Sadly that was the last time you were going to see him as I was about to log off, maybe next time don't shoot people in the back, unless maybe the rules have changed?

Maybe I should clear all this up a bit more, in point form.

 

- Was in Gorka alone when I heard someone call out to me so I hid ontop of PD

- Confronted by a man with an axe on the roof

- Clearly unstable I asked him to leave me alone

- Said man said sure

- I ran into the street where a zombie heard me so I shot

- Decided to RP that fuck up out and just stand and calmly kill all the infected 

- Aussie came up mid fight and started yelling at me (weird)

- Killed infected and went into a loud audible rant (which aussie could hear)

- Ran off into the hills where I heard him shooting

- Seen him and decided to RP my char out a bit being insane asking for my meds and if he'd seen my doc

- Ran away again screaming rants

- Followed by aussie who watched me kill another infected outside of town and start to lose my mind

- Confronts me and tells me to lower weapon or he'd hurt me

- Turn back to walk away and start walking with my back to him saying "hurt me" over and over

- Suddenly getting hammered by 22 rounds. 

-You are dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stradic    286

I'm sure if you wanted to talk with the guy you could ask staff to check logs so you can pm them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Jacquel said:

- Confronts me and tells me to lower weapon or he'd hurt me

- Turn back to walk away and start walking with my back to him saying "hurt me" over and over

- Suddenly getting hammered by 22 rounds. 

- You are dead

You didn't comply. I mean... Fair enough he didn't say kill but...

I mean, he did hurt you I guess? I don't know...

Might wanna have to chat to staff about that one. 

It was an initiation but... He could've made it more clear. 

I can't really tell just by this... You not got a video or something? 

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    662
34 minutes ago, Beni said:

You didn't comply. I mean... Fair enough he didn't say kill but...

I mean, he did hurt you I guess? I don't know...

Might wanna have to chat to staff about that one. 

It was an initiation but... He could've made it more clear. 

I can't really tell just by this... You not got a video or something? 

I think those 22 bullets did indeed hurt tbh :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SweetJoe    391
Posted (edited)

//Nevermind.  Hope you enjoy your next session.

Edited by SweetJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laurence Taylor    3

hey buddy how's it going! I was the aussie, i'll hope in a TS and have a chat if you like. I did try looking for you on the forums and ts etc but your in game name is different to your forum character name. 

Also i've got it recorded if you/anyone else would like to see it. As the OP stated it was a very weird situation, however, I believe i acted fairly considering the circumstances and with accordance to RP/the rules & my characters characteristics. 

sorry if you feel hard done by, I must say that your character was very unique and i enjoyed it as it was a change but tone it down a tad otherwise this may be an all too familiar outcome.

11 minutes ago, SweetJoe said:

Wouldn't of been 22 bullets though.

 

 

He meant the calibre not the amount of bullets used haha! 

But yeah thank you for sharing your opinion, that was 100% my mind set. Although the RP could of been great, i wasn't going to allow my characters life to come into harms way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868
46 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

I think those 22 bullets did indeed hurt tbh :D

22 Bullets may hurt a little bit Grimnir.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laurence Taylor    3

If anyone/OP is interested, footage of from my POV; please note it doesn't include me meeting the fella on the police station roof as i was using shadowplay and it only does 5 minutes (idk if you can change it?) also excuse the awful accent attempt. i've only just started the character.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John    271

Still pretty close to 22 bullets I'd say, kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    506
12 minutes ago, Laurence Taylor said:

If anyone/OP is interested, footage of from my POV; please note it doesn't include me meeting the fella on the police station roof as i was using shadowplay and it only does 5 minutes (idk if you can change it?) also excuse the awful accent attempt. i've only just started the character.

 

Yeesh, not trying to criticize or anything but just because someone points a gun at you doesn't mean you should fill 'em with lead. I wasn't there so it's impossible for me to know everything that went into your decision making there, but he didn't initiate and neither did you. You came sort of close when you asked him to please stop pointing the gun at you because "you wouldn't want to have to hurt him" but I mean that's a far cry from an initiation in my opinion. If I were in his shoes I would have probably been pretty upset I got gunned down, too. I can see where you were coming from, to be fair it was a tense situation and I think a lot of people probably would have shot him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laurence Taylor    3
18 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

Yeesh, not trying to criticize or anything but just because someone points a gun at you doesn't mean you should fill 'em with lead.

 

I completely agree with you in almost all cases however this was a peculiar one as although there wasn't a 'by the book' initiation so to say; I did feel as though him pointing his pistol directly at my head for an extended period of time even after me telling him to stop or I'd hurt him definitely granted the outcome. That being said, I would not see the OP in a negative light if he were to make a report as i would like to see what others' opinions are on this case. 

 

thanks for your input Matt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    506
1 minute ago, Laurence Taylor said:

I completely agree with you in almost all cases however this was a peculiar one as although there wasn't a 'by the book' initiation so to say; I did feel as though him pointing his pistol directly at my head for an extended period of time even after me telling him to stop or I'd hurt him definitely granted the outcome. That being said, I would not see the OP in a negative light if he were to make a report as i would like to see what others' opinions are on this case. 

 

thanks for your input Matt 

Yeah I could totally see where you were coming from on that, too. It's a shame it ended that way because for the duration of the video I thought it was very entertaining RP from both sides. I'd hope @Jacquel wouldn't need to pursue a report, although that would be totally his right, but I would definitely think you two should be able to grab a room on the TS and talk it, sort of clear the air. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laurence Taylor    3
1 minute ago, TheMatt924 said:

It's a shame it ended that way because for the duration of the video I thought it was very entertaining RP.

 

I agree, I was enjoying it loads. The hostility is fine too but i think he just got too hostile too quick and therefore didn't give enough time for anything to develop :( but i think he should stick to the idea and just tone it down slightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacquel    4

I wasn't looking to get anyone in trouble here at all. I was simply trying out a new sort of roleplay as I said before basic RP on the server seems far to common. There is a lack of dangerous and different situations other than bandits and over friendly strangers. When I heard him call out to me on the roof I thought "I might make this a bit interesting for him and maybe make him rethink screaming to me in an infested town"

I was a bit upset with getting gunned down from behind and I am sure he is now walking around with my decent gear that he didn't destroy with his hail of fire. Either way, maybe next time I little less pew pew when the persons back is turned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868
2 minutes ago, Jacquel said:

I was a bit upset with getting gunned down from behind and I am sure he is now walking around with my decent gear that he didn't destroy with his hail of fire.  

Sounds to me like you're vex about loosing your gear..

I could be wrong.... But that's what it sounds like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacquel    4
Just now, Beni said:

Sounds to me like you're vex about loosing your gear..

I could be wrong.... But that's what it sounds like. 

Just because I said the word gear doesn't mean I am mad or "gear playing" just used to getting "initiated" by players with lower gear than myself.  This is the third time I've encountered, "put your gun down or *you are dead* shoot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868
3 minutes ago, Jacquel said:

 "initiated" 

I love how you put "" in that lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacquel    4

I only made this post because I wanted people to maybe think about shooting just because they encounter something that isn't a "normal RP"

Just now, Beni said:

I love how you put "" in that lmao

Well people seem to just scream shit (not this current encounter) that you can barely understand and then blast you... so ya "initiated" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J.P    0

I can understand being disappointed with the rounds in your back, and it probably could of been handled a bit better but in those situations it is sketchy when guns start getting pointed, tbh i'm not entirely sure how i'd respond to that either heh, although I gotta say I did enjoy the video of both your RP's, was very entertaining and quite amusing xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commissar    119

I bumped into this aussie guy like 1 minute later. Was being chased through town by the infected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laurence Taylor    3
1 hour ago, Static said:

Still pretty close to 22 bullets I'd say, kek

Fucking yeah lol

 

4 minutes ago, Lankin said:

I bumped into this aussie guy like 1 minute later. Was being chased through town by the infected.

How was I? feedback would be appreciated. thanks dude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commissar    119
Just now, Laurence Taylor said:

How was I? feedback would be appreciated. thanks dude 

How was your RP? I don't know dude. I'm really rusty when it comes to RP right now, that was my first time RP'ing in months and also my first time on the server in months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacquel    4
15 minutes ago, J.P said:

I can understand being disappointed with the rounds in your back, and it probably could of been handled a bit better but in those situations it is sketchy when guns start getting pointed, tbh i'm not entirely sure how i'd respond to that either heh, although I gotta say I did enjoy the video of both your RP's, was very entertaining and quite amusing xD 

 

I quiet enjoyed when I ran away screaming and laughing like a maniac. Was hilarious to watch from another prospective. In all honesty if my char dies and it gives a bit of story to someone else I am cool with it. Just wish this guy could have survived a bit to have a few more encounters with other people. My plan with him was that he could be chilled out if given booze or a smoke and is super calm under heavy stress situations like being attacked, but a complete lose cannon that would kill anyone for no reason at all. Alas he is dead, so back to the drawing board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1590
1 minute ago, Jacquel said:

 

I quiet enjoyed when I ran away screaming and laughing like a maniac. Was hilarious to watch from another prospective. In all honesty if my char dies and it gives a bit of story to someone else I am cool with it. Just wish this guy could have survived a bit to have a few more encounters with other people. My plan with him was that he could be chilled out if given booze or a smoke and is super calm under heavy stress situations like being attacked, but a complete lose cannon that would kill anyone for no reason at all. Alas he is dead, so back to the drawing board.

You realise you don't have to permadeath your character right? You can keep him going for as long as you wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacquel    4
Just now, Phoenix said:

You realise you don't have to permadeath your character right? You can keep him going for as long as you wish.

I do realize that yes, but to me, when he dies that is it. Hard to RP getting shot 22 times and surviving ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×