Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:30

Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Interview with a Community Member.... Tristyn!

Oliv    1542

InterviewCommunityMember.jpg

This week we've interviewed @Tristyn. The interview with a community member is designed to promote understanding through a series of questions to demonstrate individual perspectives. So, lets get to know @Tristyn!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself

Spoiler

Something unique about me is that I'm half white and black, but if you talk to me, you wont believe me :'( And I can swim. FUDGE THAT STEREOTYPE THAT WE CANT SWIM OUT DIS BISH!

~ Which section in the forums are you most interested in and why?

Spoiler

DayZ Lore and stories. I love to read others creative content that they make, its something I like to do.

~ How did you find out about DayZRP?

Spoiler

Last year around June, I seen a video on FrankieonPC about the mod and I looked you all up and I just applied, I'm glad I did.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community?

Spoiler

Ye, actually two of my closest people are @Brady @2Eazy and more to name, them two are amazing. I met Brady on NWAF and we were identical twins, same clothes and gun, and we joined the same day too. 2Eazy is one of the coolest people I met, our internal rp is amazing and fun at the same time.

~ What do you feel is missing from our community?

Spoiler

Tossin Salads, needs to be more salads tossed. Especially Kabal Baldies, I like tossin salads a lot @Boston xD

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences, both IC and OOC?

Spoiler

There is a lot from my encounters but I say back when the OG SOF-004 first started, we were getting noticed fast and hunted too, it was like a game of cat and mouse.

OOC- really nothing.

~ Do you have a video of your favourite roleplay moment you would like to share with us?

Spoiler

Well this video was right before we went out hunting, but its from @Brady 

I was on the left with the Steyr AUG 

~ Do you have a video of your favourite funny moment in game you would like to share with us?

Spoiler

Nope, I only record for rulebreaks sadly. I'm going to start recording for RP moments now

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met in game in real life, who would it be and why? 

Spoiler

@Brady he da whiteboy! that's why...

~ In your opinion, what are the best and worst parts of our community?

Spoiler

Best parts are when you see dynamics that are formed in game through relationships obtained through RP, not just because you know them OOC. I met 2Eazy and we did internal RP and I now worship the butchergod (made up rp stuff) When I met Brady in-game, we formed a friendship real fast through rp and now we still buds today. Worst parts is something I cant really think about.

~ Is there anything you regret IC or OOC that has happened since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?)

Spoiler

Yes, getting a little mouthy and not giving a fuck about who they are. The thing about me is if I feel like you crackin slick then ima be on your ass real fast

~ What advice would you give to new members joining our community?

Spoiler

Be unique and different, when I first joined I did the typical soldier and I seen a lot of people doing the same so I switched it up to an African warlord from Ghana that is a drug addict and cannibal.

~ What do you think we, as community members, can do to make the community a better place?

Spoiler

Toss twice the salads

~ If you had to choose someone else’s character to be in game, who would it be and why? 

Spoiler

@Abu Muhammad his character one of the funniest I seen.

~ Who or what would you say was the biggest influence on your role-play? 

Spoiler

@Roach I watch his videos and learn how to roleplay better, but I also watch movies to learn how to talk in a certain accent.

~ Do you think any questions could be added to the interview formula and, if so, what and why?

Spoiler

Do you like the salad with syrup or jelly

~ If you could choose one person to KOS and bullshit the logs to make it look like someone else did it, who would you KOS? Who would you blame it on? 

Spoiler

@Coreena Them comms be terrible xD and @Brady he gets the brunt of it all.

Thanks again for taking part. Keep your eyes on that inbox, maybe we'll find out how you like your salads next time!

Tristyn    33

I like my salads with Syrup *wink*

Roach    1516
Posted (edited)

Awesome interview man!

Also, thanks for that shoutout there. Didn't know that some people use them to learn from the RP myself and the many other great RPers provide in them.

Oh and great advice too Tristyn but I like my salad with jelly ;)

Edited by Roach

Idole    176

Very interesting reading a bit more about you enjoyed the read

Brayces    164

You have taught me a lot about Salads. And I hope to enjoy some yummy salads in my near future! Also, I did watch that movie Beasts of No Nation and can legit tell you did a great job capturing your char. with that African feel, man. <3

Majoo    642

Nice interview thanks for taking part :)

Brady    282

Haha tossing salads! You would be the person I would meet too tristyns!

William    398

Great interview ultra light skin

Boston    645

Fantastic interview from my fellow salad tosser. We'll have to do some Kabal Baldies when we get the chance.

Hebee    2216
Posted (edited)

Good interview, glad I protected you and your boys from spammers in your whitename days. (Still owe me the succ btw)

Edited by Hebee