Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Western

New player

Recommended Posts

Western    502

So I just got Arma 3 and the DLC Apex. I did few campaign missions and been on Altis life for few hours, I think I'm nearly done downloading the mods for Arma server here, So as I new player to the game, what can I aspect? Is it it like DayZSA in any way? I don't really know anything about it really, What can I aspect? and what is the server here like like? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolle    2962

If you've never played the mod then the game mechanics and overall gameplay will feel pretty rough compared to Standalone. In its current state the SA is much more complex and polished than the Desolation mod currently is (it's the first alpha release after all).

Join the server and try to team up with someone (use radio 100.0MHz or side chat for that), that's the easiest way to learn how to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Western    502
25 minutes ago, Rolle said:

If you've never played the mod then the game mechanics and overall gameplay will feel pretty rough compared to Standalone. In its current state the SA is much more complex and polished than the Desolation mod currently is (it's the first alpha release after all).

Join the server and try to team up with someone (use radio 100.0MHz or side chat for that), that's the easiest way to learn how to play.

I seen few videos from Frankie, look good from what I can see and from playing it seems fun anyway, is there a defender in this stil?,  can you bored windows etc build little camps and such? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vivallion    4
Posted (edited)

 

10 minutes ago, Western said:

I seen few videos from Frankie, look good from what I can see and from playing it seems fun anyway, is there a defender in this stil?,  can you bored windows etc build little camps and such? :)

You may be thinking of the EXILE mod, we're running Desolation Redux so it's a whole different cake. Constructing bases and such is still a thing however.

Edited by vivallion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Western    502
Just now, vivallion said:

 

You may be thinking of the EXILE mod, we're running Desolation Redux so it's a whole different cake. Constructing bases and such is still a thing however.

Oh right, I dont know the differences yet xD 

Anyone up to teaching me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KronicMunky    16

Aye buddy what's the crack. Jump on in a couple hours bud I show you the ropes ;). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SillyGoose    230
19 minutes ago, Mike-Styles said:

PVP in arma is about 10,000 times better than SA :)

Well yeah, arma 3 is a "military tactical shooter".

Dayz standalone is a survival game. The 2 games are completely different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×