Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
superiorcurve

US server

Question

I was wondering what has been happening with the US rp server? My game runs better on it and was curious as to why it would randomly go offline?

5 answers to this question

APTerminator    78

It goes offline when there are not enough people to fill a server. No sense in running 2 servers at a population of 30 when the max is 60.

1 minute ago, APTerminator said:

It goes offline when there are not enough people to fill a server. No sense in running 2 servers at a population of 30 when the max is 60.

ahhhh I see thank you

Poppy    378

Hello @superiorcurve!

As APTerminator said, we try to fill up our servers so the chanse of RP is higher on a full server than if we have two half-filled servers.

I hope this clears it up for you. If so, or any other answeres the question, please solve it as the guide below shows.

Red    239

I love how it is right now. Everyone plays with each other this way. I know that lag wise it can be a bitch for those who aren't near the server source but this way we can all play with each other :) I always hated hearing stories about groups in game and never actually meeting them because they were on a separate server.