Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:19

Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

Voices

Glitch    15

Quite a while there was talk about vocal mentors. This sounded really exciting to me. Now this obviously never happened and it doesn't need to but I would like to put myself out there.

There are people in this community who have given quite a lot back. Our current mentor program is really awesome. I am glad our community really takes time with its members. Many members also have given back like those who have taken their turn as staff, lore masters, moderators, mentors etc. As well as people who have brought attention to DayZRP through different medias.

I know for a fact many people can do voices and accents and would be great teachers. Whether or not they want to is up to them, but I would like to help people with voices. I want to give back to DayZRP in my own way. I love voices and accents. Again I say, many other people can do voices and accents and I am no professional but I know I want to put in the effort to help those who want it. I know there are a fair amount of people who have poked around asking for voice help. YouTube videos work, but it's just so much easier to talk to someone right then and there just as it is for RP mentoring.

With that said I'd love to help those who want to better learn their character and get people talking with their mic that don't currently because they don't feel ready to do the voice they want to do. So if you'd like help send me a message or poke me on TS if you see me online.

Thanks.

Glitch    15
26 minutes ago, FiftyFootAnt said:

Good luck with this, man! Always nice to see community members stepping up to help others' RP improve.

Thank you, I hope I can.

Sin    114

Do you do an Icelandic accent?

I've been doing Chernarussian for so long, it's hard to break out and do anything else.

Majoo    644

Oh hey that's pretty nice of you to try and help people. Good luck with it hope you'll be able to help some folks around.

Idole    177

This sounds promising and interesting I can't do a different accent to save myself.

Glitch    15
7 hours ago, Sin said:

I've been doing Chernarussian for so long, it's hard to break out and do anything else.

Haha I feel ya, I did Chernarussian for a while. I have never looked into Icelandic specifically but it's similar to other accents I have done, so if you wanna give it a go feel free to lemme know.

5 hours ago, idole said:

This sounds promising and interesting I can't do a different accent to save myself.

If you'd like to go somewhere with it feel free to contact me anytime and we can meet on TS!

Shane    360

Fair play its nice to see people wanting to give back to the community in some way I hope you'll be able to help some people around these parts, I might hit ya up sometime tbh I can't do any accents.

HappyPenguin    47

That sounds like a awesome idea I would love to do some eastern accent. But not very good at it sound like a dying cat I do 

Eagle    345
17 hours ago, Sin said:

I do 

Thank you for assisting people hopefully people will learn from your teachings.

Glitch    15
11 hours ago, Shane said:

Fair play its nice to see people wanting to give back to the community in some way I hope you'll be able to help some people around these parts, I might hit ya up sometime tbh I can't do any accents.

Feel free anytime, I'd love to get you doin' what you want to do.

DerSchnitzler    389

Gotsha, might wanna brush up my southern accent for my next char but I think from all my shenanigans about rednecks, I'm good. Still, I might poke you because my old man voice needs some work.