Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
captaingriff1

whitelist

Question

im truly struggling with white-listing it asks me for a passphrase and iv read all the community rules as i want to play on dayzrp, im not asking for the passphrase as you cant because its generated for each person sepretly but i would like help in what im looking for, thanks.

14 answers to this question

Galaxy    574

It stands out from a mile away, try going line by line. Reading slowly, i'm sure you'll find it. Could be anywhere from the start of rule 1.1 to the very last.

The passphrase it unique to each individual.

It'll look like like random characters  in the middle of the rule page, keep reading, you'll find it. 

Poppy    378

Hello @captaingriff1

I would like to refer you to the guide linked below! It will help you with many good tips on how to find the passphrase.

I wish you good luck.

SmartyyZ    156

If you read it slowly and carefully i am sure you will find it. However if you still can't find it you can PM me and you can read the rules carefully to me and i am sure you will figure it out.

Good luck! 

SmartyyZ

still cant find it ive tried words that stand out and are in loads of paragraphs and ive tried initials but cant get it 

Alexis    85

We have all gone through the same thing. All I can say is read slowly and carefully. You will know when you see it. Good luck!

ive read it about 5 times but i dont know what kinda word im looking for because all the unusual words ive seen that stands out didnt work 

Dew    434
14 minutes ago, captaingriff1 said:

still cant find it ive tried words that stand out and are in loads of paragraphs and ive tried initials but cant get it 

Trust me it is there. Just read word by word. It will be extremely blatant when you do find it and will wonder how you didn't see it before.

Galaxy    574

It can be anywhere in the community rules.

Galaxy    574

Please read through this guide, it gives all the information we can give you in regards to the passphrase