Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sylvester Todd

We'll be right back after this commercial break

Recommended Posts

Undead    313

Do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1558

Please no more clowns...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2649
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Please no more clowns...
 

To be fair Todd's clowns are better than the current clowns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1558
Just now, Hebee said:

To be fair Todd's clowns are better than the current clowns.

Yeah I know that, I love Todd.
But with the current "clowns" (They're not clowns tbh) I've just been having enough of constant people trying to be like the OG Masquerade. 
It has turned from good fucking RP to what you can see in @Reds Report. It's not quality anymore. I know if todd brings the clowns back, all those people will join on him and I am unsure if he can keep them contained and bring some quality RP back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    344
Just now, Phoenix said:

Yeah I know that, I love Todd.
But with the current "clowns" (They're not clowns tbh) I've just been having enough of constant people trying to be like the OG Masquerade. 
It has turned from good fucking RP to what you can see in @Reds Report. It's not quality anymore. I know if todd brings the clowns back, all those people will join on him and I am unsure if he can keep them contained and bring some quality RP back. 

Todd's done good in the past, I'm sure he'll do just as good again. So long as a standard is set for the recruits to follow by example, it should be good.

But I am curious, is this gonna be a "last blaze of glory" before the lore wipe, or is it gonna be fresh lunatics AFTER the lore wipe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1558
Just now, Jack the Ripper said:

Todd's done good in the past, I'm sure he'll do just as good again.

I don't question Todd's ability in Roleplay one bit (or most of the OG Masq) 
But, no offense to all the friends I have in the new clowns wannabe group, I just don't see them the same way I saw Todd and his crew back in the days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2649
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jack the Ripper said:

Todd's done good in the past, I'm sure he'll do just as good again. So long as a standard is set for the recruits to follow by example, it should be good.

But I am curious, is this gonna be a "last blaze of glory" before the lore wipe, or is it gonna be fresh lunatics AFTER the lore wipe?

I think it's just a video that he made for fun I doubt he will be bringing the clowns back this close to the lore wipe. And more than likely they wouldn't be allowed after the wipe. Also Rolle doesn't appreciate the masquerade style of role play and reasoning behind what they do.

Just now, Phoenix said:

snip

Take me back to slug races those were the days. @Sylvester Todd

Edited by Hebee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red    242
10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yeah I know that, I love Todd.
But with the current "clowns" (They're not clowns tbh) I've just been having enough of constant people trying to be like the OG Masquerade. 
It has turned from good fucking RP to what you can see in @Reds Report. It's not quality anymore. I know if todd brings the clowns back, all those people will join on him and I am unsure if he can keep them contained and bring some quality RP back. 

Lore wipe will bring in new opportunities for all of us. Besides, I'm going to stick around this time so you know what that means....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    344
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

I don't question Todd's ability in Roleplay one bit (or most of the OG Masq) 
But, no offense to all the friends I have in the new clowns wannabe group, I just don't see them the same way I saw Todd and his crew back in the days.

Fair enough. I haven't really been in the loop with current affairs, so I haven't seen much of the more recent RP. But I can see where you're coming from, I doubt many people would be able to pull off the OG clown RP.

1 minute ago, Hebee said:

I think it's just a video that he made for fun I doubt he will be bringing the clowns back this close to the lore wipe. And more than likely they wouldn't be allowed after the wipe. Also Rolle doesn't appreciate the masquerade style of role play and reasoning behind what they do.

That sucks. The old Clowns were the only group that I was shit scared of running into, even with my company at the time. I never really ran into them, only heard horror stories. Then you joined and I was shit scared of getting carved up for.... various reasons. Still, the sense of fear was incredible and it seems like a massive waste to disallow it in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1558
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Lore wipe will bring in new opportunities for all of us. Besides, I'm going to stick around this time so you know what that means....

Bring back Olsha. Those were the days tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
10 minutes ago, Hebee said:

Take me back to slug races those were the days. @Sylvester Todd

My first day of the server, I was up at NWAF.... I got initiated on by The OG Clowns... I remember @Terra broke my fucking legs and made me have a race with this guy for morphine... He got there first and killed me with a fire-axe... I didn't report it.

If that happened now, three reports would've went up, eight people would be perma-banned and the group would've been archived.

Smh.

Was probably one of my funnest moments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2649
Just now, Beni said:

My first day of the server, I was up at NWAF.... I got initiated on by The OG Clowns... I remember @Terra broke my fucking legs and made me have a race with this guy for morphine... He got there first and killed me with a fire-axe... I didn't report it.

If that happened now, three reports would've went up, eight people would be perma-banned and the group would've been archived.

Smh.

Was probably one of my funnest moments. 

Good ole' slug races

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    779

It's a great video! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hebee said:

Good ole' slug races

Yeah they were great, Ngl after that I swapped characters... I think it kinda like, I don't know It made me realise " Shit this isn't like public servers, people actually have gangs roaming about and shit ". I did actually join the clowns at one point (But then went back to The Pagans). It was actually quite a good laugh.

The Clowns have a reputation, and I doubt anyone will top what they did. They were like, the most feared in terms of Roleplay, for PVP... I think Svatnye were the most feared at the time...

No one will top The Clowns reputation, and it'd be nice to see all the fake clowns be shut down. 

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red    242
13 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Bring back Olsha. Those were the days tbh.

I need to rally Vandy to come back if I'd want to do that. I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my mind.. Just gotta make a decision on what I want to go for. Thankfully there is still time left to decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory    1558
Just now, Red said:

I need to rally Vandy to come back if I'd want to do that. I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my mind.. Just gotta make a decision on what I want to go for. Thankfully there is still time left to decide.

If I send you my group draft, can I get your opinion on it? Because I value it a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red    242
Just now, Phoenix said:

If I send you my group draft, can I get your opinion on it? Because I value it a lot.

That's very kind of you to say so. Of course send it my way, I'd gladly look over it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×