Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

Quick Question (Signature)

Question

Are there any people within the community that make signatures? I had one a while back but it got wiped and i'm looking to get another one. Plz and thank you.

4 answers to this question

Boston    778

Hey there ShipShock,

There are quite a few graphic artists on the website, most can be found here, although there are some artists that are unnamed.

I can personally recommend @Keira, @Flash and @Aiko for some high quality graphics.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Yeah there's a lot of cool people who do graphics for free in this community,

Just peep the media threads and take a look. A lot of people do sigs and avatars. I'd personally recommend @Dusty's thread.

11 hours ago, Boston said:

Hey there ShipShock,

There are quite a few graphic artists on the website, most can be found here, although there are some artists that are unnamed.

I can personally recommend @Keira, @Flash and @Aiko for some high quality graphics.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah there's a lot of cool people who do graphics for free in this community,

Just peep the media threads and take a look. A lot of people do sigs and avatars. I'd personally recommend @Dusty's thread.

Are these people like extremely busy though? I found a couple on the site but it seems that they've got like a fuck ton of people asking them to do graphics. I don't wanna add my stuff on top of them.

1 minute ago, EpicShipshock said:

Are these people like extremely busy though? I found a couple on the site but it seems that they've got like a fuck ton of people asking them to do graphics. I don't wanna add my stuff on top of them.

Just ask on the threads, see if you get any replies. There's a lot of people who do graphics lol