Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:22
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Lucky you there? [Private frequency]

Karma    167

Rose sits in the small cabin her belongings spread out on the small table as she sorts through them making a mental list of all the things she would need to gather in the coming weeks and days she looks at the radio sitting off to the side and picks it up trying to push back the memories of the last time she radioed for lucky as she lets out a soft sigh and presses the PTT.

"Hey Lucky? It's Rose, I'm kinda back and wanted to see you me and Ender have some things to talk to you about and I don't want to do it over the radio. If you can't come to us just give me a location and I'll come to you okay?"

She trails off for a moment before continueing.

"I'm sorry I kinda vanished for a while but I really need to talk to you okay?"

She releases the PTT and clips her radio onto her belt before going back to sorting through her belongings.

Lucky1911    87

*Hears her on the radio an press's the PTT*

"(Coughing is hear) I hear you Rose...let me know when an where. Good to know your in one piece."

Karma    167

Roses entire body relaxes hearing Lucky's voice on the radio and she quickly unclips it and pressed the PTT to respond.

"Hey, it's good to hear your voice Lucky. Give me a location and we will come to you okay? Hell we could probably come tonight if you are somewhere we can find easily."

She releases the PTT and sits down on the bed waiting for his reply.

Lucky1911    87

*He responds an press's the ptt*

"Contact me tomorrow .....not feeling to hot rose. Good to hear you as well."

Karma    167

She picks up her radio again and pressed the PTT.

"Okay lucky, Do you need anything? I can bring some medical supplies if you need them or food and water just let me know okay? I'll see you tomorrow."

She releases the PTT and sits back down at the table her journal out now as she beings to write.

Sign in to follow this