Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Message to Rooth Cobalt [Private Frequency

Ender    629

After a long night at camp hope Ender and Rose would finally return to their cabin. Rose would make her way inside, Ender would stay outside for a moment, Picking up his radio and tuning it to a frequency he hasn't spoken on in a long time. He would smile in anticipation to hear his fathers voice again.

Rooth? . . . . . . Are you there?

I don't know if you can hear me. Its been so long after all. I need your help.

If you can hear me. if i'm not just shouting into static. Please let me know.

he would let go of the button waiting for a response Muttering under his breath

"Please answer, Dad"

Ender    629

After a day or two of silence, Ender would walk out of his cabin speaking into his radio again.

Come on. . . Dad are you there? . . I need you.

He would let go of the button waiting for a response.

Arcarius    25
Posted (edited)

Rooth stepped out of a large old looking hospital, carrying a duffel bag under each arm as he walked over to a green colored transport truck.

"Hey Dad, there is someone calling for you one the radio" a female voice said.

Turning around Rooth was able to catch a radio just in time, raising it to his mouth he pressed the button.

"Hello, this it Rooth how can I be of service?" he asked and waited for a reply.

As he waited two males stepped forward with creates in there arms, reaching down Rooth helped them load the creates into the back of the truck.

Edited by Arcarius

Ender    629

With a huge smile on his face he would walk out of the old church hoping not to wake the people sleeping inside. Once out side he would pick up his radio and respond. His voice low and raspy as he hasn't slept in a while.

Rooth. . . Its me . . . Its Ender. I need your help. i'm leaving the country here soon. One I'm gone I'm never coming back to this place. i want you to come with me. . . . I know you probably have things to do but. I need you.

He lets go of the button awaiting a response.

Arcarius    25

Rooth would place a few more creates into the back of the truck before speaking back into the radio.

"I'm available, and I'll join you I'm just finishing up some things here."

There was light talking in the background.

"What time and place do you want to meet?"

Releasing the button he would wait for a reply.

Ender    629

Ender would respond

You remember the Church. Our church? I have a few people sleeping here for a bit until were ready to hit the road. as for time. uh . . . Just come down when ever you can as long as its in between now and two weeks. I guess I'll seya soon.

He lets go of the button

Sign in to follow this