Server time (UTC): 2019-09-22, 06:52
Sign in to follow this  
Red

#27 - S1 EU - 06/03/17 10:45 - Bad RP

MY POV:

So i would Say this is a False Report you Die because you dont have Follow the Orders so you Get killt for no Comply. And Also Would Say that he Do NVFL after i have Seen his Video.

So now to the POV:

We was Sitting in ZUB galaxy has saved on of the Group that was takes in Vyshnoe then they came back to ZUB, some minutes Later a guy showes up we take him hostage and Rp with him after some RP 3 outer Guys Show up, Galaxy lead them to us we initiatet also on them and had some Rp. The new Hostages Was hungry and thirty so some guys from us Take them Down to the ZUB Well. I was AFK for some Minutes after i was back i was going to my buddy and make some more RP. Then all of them Should Sing a Song all had Comply only the Report Make not so we Had Kill him for No Comply.

Edited by Kunkka

Dillon Cawley PoV:

I was running around after getting in a firefight in a cabin after some PAU guy initiated on one of our boys, Killed him and made my way back up to the castle with @MasterDovakiin, then we spot 3 guys coming towards us, I got to them, bring them in the tower and they get initiated on. Due to lack of food we bring them to the compound where they won't starve to death. I'm the man in the red check shirt during this o'deal, I was there mostly the whole time in his evidence video.

I don't RP as a psychopath, never have at all. I value and can see danger but i'm not going into that. I haven't really labeled my character as anything and let IC shit so we aren't "Wanna be psychopaths", or whatever you called us on stream. Also wouldn't say we actively try to be crazy then just being what we normally do.

It seem's like from the very start of the situation, you wanted no part in it. You gave very little effort into your RP not seeming to be immersed in it at all, that's not our issue if you don't want to take part. From early on when moving you through the woods you assume we just want to take all your shit but after experiencing countless of RP scenes within DayZRP, if this quality of RP is now acceptable or even standard for DayZRP, assuming we just want your gear. If that is your mindset then I guess you would rather a 15 minute's of bullshit after we take all your shit..? 

During the whole o'deal you just commentated over the RP to your chat instead of participating except when you had to. Saying "Blah, blah, blah" and shit like that you wonder why it wasn't as fun for you during as you weren't actually listening just slouching back in your chair praying for it to be over from the beginning. At 38 minutes you clearly don't want to take part during the show to progress, you'd rather not value your own life for your own ego to not sing because you're pissed off OOC because the RP isn't at movie standard for you.

Expressing frustration is fine and all, but saying that the quality of RP is the lowest you can get is insulting considering we do put effort to make it fun for you allowing you to interact with us, the other 2 who went along with it seemed to have enjoyed it and were laughing when they said some things when the guy was singing barbie, instead you slouched in your chair and slanted the RP. 

We would like to report @Red for not valuing his life to sing a billy basic song of anything. Picking to die then to sing is not valuing life at all. You just slanted us all the way through but i'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I haven't done this in the past, and words don't really bother me to be honest.

We are open to talk about this anytime @Red and his ally's at the time. PM me or anyone else involved i'm positive we can talk things out.

3 hours ago, Red said:

My main issue with the situation is the RP. In my view a misrepresentation of the term psychopath. I felt like the RP was more meant for the enjoyment of the hostage takers and less so for us. A bully type of hold up where we were forced to do silly things or else we would die. I am not arguing my death by the way. I chose to decline their demand because I drew the line OOCly of where I wanted my character to go. This ended up with me dying, which I accept.

"My main issue with the situation is the RP. In my view a misrepresentation of the term psychopath" At no point do we claim, acknowledge or say we are psychopaths this a word you've thrown in. Maybe some research into the term will show we clearly aint psychopaths. Seem's you are reporting us for not having the RP that only you wanted. We can make you do silly things as much as we like, not really BadRP. Rather that then us torture you for another 8 bit clown reference and you reporting us for whatever. It seem's whatever happened in that situation you were not happy with.

Edited by Galaxy

@Galaxy

I feel that you are still offended by what I said on my stream, despite of me clearly mentioning that I was expressing my frustration, so again I will apologize for that. We all express ourselves in our daily life. In this case for me, a camera was aimed at me whilst doing so. 

I am also not out to see you guys get punished. This is up to staff if they deem it necessary. I just want to put this to light because it bothered me. Thankfully, we have the report section which allows us to discuss the events.

Wanting to play games with us and carving initials into people is a fairly typical - psychopath schtick- that has been seen all too many times within DayZRP. That's why I labeled it as such. Thank you for clearing up that you are not trying to portray a psychopath. You can also place terms such as no value for life etc. into your response but I felt that this was the only option for me to get out of a RP situation that I truly did not enjoy.  Imagine being forced to sit through a movie that you have seen 20/30 times before. Would you invest your time in that or would you find a way to get out of it? That's how I felt. I went for the RP solution and decided to let you kill my character. (who is now perma-killed by the way.) You can counter report me for NVFL if you'd like.

I will not completely dissect your entire post. I will however highlight some of the things you have said.

"From early on when moving you through the woods you assume we just want to take all your shit but after experiencing countless of RP scenes within DayZRP, if this quality of RP is now acceptable or even standard for DayZRP, assuming we just want your gear. If that is your mindset then I guess you would rather a 15 minute's of bullshit after we take all your shit..? "

I can't recall me saying that on stream but IF I did, it became very evident that you did not want our gear throughout the scene. I am also not arguing that by the way. So I do not understand why you chose to bring that up. I don't have that mindset and anyone who knows me can vouche for that. That's all I will say about this remark.

During the whole o'deal you just commentated over the RP to your chat instead of participating except when you had to. Saying "Blah, blah, blah" and shit like that you wonder why it wasn't as fun for you during as you weren't actually listening just slouching back in your chair praying for it to be over from the beginning. At 38 minutes you clearly don't want to take part during the show to progress, you'd rather not value your own life for your own ego to not sing because you're pissed off OOC because the RP isn't at movie standard for you.

I actually listened to your role play. Commentating is part of being a streamer.

Shouldn't we all strive to do the best we can at all times when we are IC? I am not expecting movie standard. I am however expecting a little more depth and logic. I even called one of your guys on a remark that made zero sense, in character. This type of behavior is similar to what people do in PUB's. I'm sure we can find plenty of non DayZRP youtube videos that match what you were trying to accomplish, but I digress.

We can make you do silly things as much as we like, not really BadRP.

If that's your mindset, than you pretty much already emphasized  the point that I am trying to make. I would like to believe that DayZRP isn't a place where you can just make other people do -silly- things because you carry a gun and can kill them if they don't. Purposely doing that without real motive, thought or background is in fact BadRP.  None of those became clear during the RP. But hey, If you personally feel that's acceptable than perhaps next time I'll see if I can catch someone to make them act like a teletubbie the entire time. Let's see how long people will enjoy experiencing that, right?

Edited by Red

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:06:25 | "Mason Jones HIT Joel Zaliensky by fist into Chest."

22:06:25 | "Jasha Kusmin HIT Joel Zaliensky by FirefighterAxe into head."

22:06:25 | "Player Joel Zaliensky has fallen into unconsciousness."

21:49:41 | "Mason Jones HIT Kiev Bourbon by fist into Head."
21:49:44 | "Mason Jones HIT Kiev Bourbon by fist into Head."
21:54:08 | "Arturo Vaso HIT Kiev Bourbon by fist into head."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

22:06:25 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" has been killed by player "Jasha Kusmin"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

18:04:19 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" is connected

22:20:38 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" has been disconnected

18:56:35 | Player "Jasha Kusmin" is connected

23:51:52 | Player "Jasha Kusmin" has been disconnected

21:17:56 | Player "Dillon Cawley" is connected

01:07:45 | Player "Dillon Cawley" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

20:13:50 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //Of corse we are true russians

20:10:14 | Chat("Jasha Kusmin": //no

20:33:31 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // yes i think so.

20:50:20 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //WHAT IS THE KEY

21:05:27 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //NO

21:06:09 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // you find nothing, only dirty magazines.

21:19:20 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Thinks how much he loves Beanz*

21:20:26 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //afk one min

21:20:31 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // OK

21:21:28 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Pats him down for weapons* // Drop them if any*

21:29:52 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //NO

21:29:59 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // was already stolen by the others, no

21:42:16 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *You see wall has dry blood from other victims*

21:47:33 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Permission to scar a "V" in the left side of your neck?

21:47:41 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //Yes my boy

21:47:36 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // That goes for all of you

21:47:54 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // sure, i suppose

21:48:29 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // sORRY

21:49:24 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Begins to carve the man*

21:49:34 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Carves a "V" in his neck slwoly*

21:49:36 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Slowly*

21:49:13 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //Im very low on blood, after the last session

21:49:57 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": *colapses*

21:51:46 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Double click alt?

21:54:14 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Carves his neck slowly*

21:54:25 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Carves a "V" into his left side of his neck*

21:54:55 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": /No, but the punch bruises his left cheek

21:55:13 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": *Remains uncouncois*

21:56:40 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Searches him for any weapons* // Drop them

21:57:28 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Searches you for any weapons* // Drop them

21:57:23 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //No thanks

21:57:16 | Chat("Jasha Kusmin": // permission to let you fight maybe some one dies?

21:57:56 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //no thanks, im low enough on blood allready

21:57:24 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // denied

21:57:38 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // got nothing.

22:05:49 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Takes out hatchet with intent to kill*

22:06:41 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //should've asked perms to kill him

22:06:50 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Stop ooc.

22:06:54 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //kinda powergamey

22:13:21 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // press x then f2

22:13:24 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // or v

22:13:39 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // You got your hands up on our screen

22:13:44 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //yeah on my screen i've got it

22:14:21 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //probs a que

22:14:39 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //persmission to kill?

22:24:07 | Chat("Kiev Bourbon": //ye cunt

Hello and happy 4th of July. 

The current logs show @Red, @Galaxy, and @Kunkka. Please list the rest of your allies below, and upload any additional video evidence unedited.

Also, @Galaxy, this chat log has caught my eye:

Can you please explain?

1 minute ago, Will said:

The current logs show @Red, @Galaxy, and @Kunkka. Please list the rest of your allies below, and upload any additional video evidence unedited.

I would love to add them to the allies list. But I met these guys in game so I do not know their forum names. I only know that one is called Bourbon and the other one was called Frank. Is there a way to track them down on the forums?

8 minutes ago, Will said:

Hit Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

22:06:25 | "Mason Jones HIT Joel Zaliensky by fist into Chest."

22:06:25 | "Player Joel Zaliensky has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

22:06:25 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" has been killed by player "Jasha Kusmin"

Connection Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

18:04:19 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" is connected

22:20:38 | Player "Joel Zaliensky" has been disconnected

18:56:35 | Player "Jasha Kusmin" is connected

23:51:52 | Player "Jasha Kusmin" has been disconnected

21:17:56 | Player "Dillon Cawley" is connected

01:07:45 | Player "Dillon Cawley" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

20:10:14 | Chat("Jasha Kusmin": //no

20:33:31 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // yes i think so.

21:06:09 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // you find nothing, only dirty magazines.

21:20:31 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // OK

21:21:28 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Pats him down for weapons* // Drop them if any*

21:29:59 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // was already stolen by the others, no

21:42:16 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *You see wall has dry blood from other victims*

21:47:33 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Permission to scar a "V" in the left side of your neck?

21:47:36 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // That goes for all of you

21:47:54 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // sure, i suppose

21:48:29 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // sORRY

21:49:24 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Begins to carve the man*

21:49:34 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Carves a "V" in his neck slwoly*

21:49:36 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Slowly*

21:51:46 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Double click alt?

21:54:14 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Carves his neck slowly*

21:56:40 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Searches him for any weapons* // Drop them

21:57:28 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Searches you for any weapons* // Drop them

21:57:16 | Chat("Jasha Kusmin": // permission to let you fight maybe some one dies?

21:57:24 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // denied

21:57:38 | Chat("Joel Zaliensky": // got nothing.

22:05:49 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": *Takes out hatchet with intent to kill*

22:06:50 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // Stop ooc.

22:13:21 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // press x then f2

22:13:24 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // or v

22:13:39 | Chat("Dillon Cawley": // You got your hands up on our screen

Hello and happy 4th of July. 

Also, @Galaxy, this chat log has caught my eye:

Can you please explain?

I was in the castle, starving to death. I had a can of beans, I ate them and emoted *Thinks how much he loves Beanz*, while eating them. Nothing more than that, this was while we had Mason just by himself.

Ally list: @Sarilla @Kunkka @2Eazy @MasterDovakiin

Edited by Galaxy

13 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

-Snip-

Interesting...

Logs have been updated - Calling in @Spanners (Kiev Bourbon) and @Laurence Taylor for their POV's as well as list any allies they may have.

If you have any video evidence go ahead and post that shit unedited. 

POV: One of our boys @MasterDovakiin got initiated on in Vyshnoye, me and Galaxy went there to go save him and after saving him me, galaxy and master went up to the Zub Castle, Galaxy was taking position in the woods overlooking the place where we killed one of the guys who initiated on Master. As we were in the Castle a man came in the Castle it was Laurence Taylor, we took him hostage and started RP'ing with him. 15 Mins later I heard over TS that there were 3 other's coming towards the castle and galaxy was bringing them Inside, we initiated on them and started the RP with them aswell, we talked a little bit and took them down to the compound just by the castle with a well and two houses where we continued the RP. At this point I thought of selling these 3 new hostages to Laurence as slaves, but before that we wanted a singing, jokes and impersonation contest. The two hostages started singing and when it was Red's turn he said no. I told him to sing or die, We gave him multiple chances of singing but he kept saying no, so we killed him and continued RP'ing with the others.

Good afternoon all, my POV:

Whilst looting in vyshnoye I heard a few silenced and un-silenced shots coming from the zub castle. Intrigued I went up to investigate. I entered the castle and saw one man on the stairs so i walked up to greet him, at this point i was initiated on by whom i later found out IC were the Polkadot gang. I enjoyed some very entertaining hostage and interrogation RP with them for a few minutes and began going from feeling like a victim to more of an acquaintance. At this point the other three entered the castle and were also initiated on however i was kept somewhat separate from them. In my opinion It started off fine RP wise but once we had left the castle and began walking down to the well I would say that the three hostages became very mouthy and cheeky considering the circumstances (held at gunpoint from some somewhat hostile individuals) but I am not sure whether i would go as far to say as NVFL as im not one to point fingers especially as I was not recording and it was quite late so there is nothing fresh in my mind that i could quote. 

Once at the well we were all branded and then the other three were put against a wall where they were later forced to tell the hostage takers the location of a bus and group info etc. they were then made to perform in order to preserve their lives. All the while i was just standing and watching (for the most part). 

I then believe one was killed for non-compliance and the other two were told that I was now their master and that they were to do as i commanded, At this point the hostage takers left us all and I informed the other two that they were free and I did not wish to be their master.

I Feel I've not missed anything but im welcome to answer any more questions if required! 

thanks.

My Pov:

We were at Zub castle and after a while @Laurence Taylor came also to the castle and we initiated on him. We talked for a while with him till Galaxy came with 3 new people to the castle and we made a trap to get them too. After we initiated on those guys too they said that they are all hungry. The whole group went to the complex with the apple trees so they could eat there. We interrogated them and afterwards we played some games with them. One task was to sing a song for us. All hostages complied besides of @Red who refused to do it. He was just standing there and didn't do it after we told him multiple times that he should just sing a song or we would kill him. He still refused and got shot in the end. We rp'ed with the rest of the hostages then and afterwards we gave them to @Laurence Taylor who was their new master and we ran away.

I dont think it was Bad RP since I thought the other hostages had fun too.

Edited by Sarilla

Pre ramble: Heh, I don't like getting involved in this kinda stuff. Mainly because I'm bone idle, so I'll make this short.

My POV: I was initated on in Zub castle, rp was fine. We where eventually taken down to a small compound, and asked to do various tasks. And again the Rp was standard. Then we moved onto singing, and Red didn't want to sing (which is understandable), at which point the bandits decided to kill red for not complying. IMO they should've asked for perms before killing him. I did mention this in OOC, but that was met by a few messages of "Stop OOC pls" That's about as simple as I can get it, hope this helps. 

-Spooneronie

Verdict:

Symptom [Bad RP] - Not Guilty

@Red [NVFL] - Guilty

Explanation:

A team of staff has reviewed this case and have come to a conclusion regarding it. The OP gets taken captive by a few members of the Symptom group. They take them to Zub castle and begin to have some hostage RP. Throughout the video, we can see that the Symptom made numerous efforts to roleplay with the hostage, in fact, they did roleplay with the hostages during the entirety of the encounter. Then they switch locations to a nearby complex, in which they continue to roleplay. The hostages are given demands as well as tortured a bit by their captors.

@Red, Although you may not have liked this encounter, we do not see any reason to give the captors a punishment for BadRP. The effort was clearly there, and all hostages were given roleplay. Just because this style of RP has been done before does not mean it can’t be done again. We apologize that the RP was not up to your standards, but the hostage takers were actively engaging in roleplay between you and the hostages. Perhaps if you had a better attitude towards the situation you may have enjoyed it further. The will to roleplay was present, and all of the captors were giving an effort to contribute towards the situation, thus we cannot give out a punishment for Bad RP.

Furthermore, the captors demanded that you sing a song to them. You first yell “La la la la” in an attempt to comply with their demands, but they then tell you to sing a more detailed song so to speak. You refuse to do so resulting in your death. This is an unambiguous demand and you could have easily followed. Doing so would keep you alive and you could continue the RP. Even though you did not value your character's life, we see no reason to give you a ban for it.

5.6 Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage and threatened with death if you don't stop.

In the future, we wish to see that you comply with simple demands like the one given to you, as it prevents the RP from cutting off.

Outcome:

Symptom [Bad RP] - No punishment

Red [NVFL] - Verbal Warning

Verdict by @Will and @Dusty