Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:27

Sign in to follow this  
Falcons32

I was banned.

Question

Falcons32    0

Okay so a few years ago i believe i was 15 when i first tried to apply. I was banned because they found out i wasnt of age to apply. But i am 17 now and i cant apply because it says im blacklisted. Any help?

6 answers to this question

Rose    141

you will need to go and make a ban appeal Here But make sure you read the pinned post first with the instructions on how to do it and the template!

Good luck with the appeal

Buddy    830

Underage blacklist:

If you have previously been blacklisted for being under the age of 16 and you are now 16 or older you can appeal the ban by providing proof of age. You need to submit the following two photos:

1.  A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forum name"
  2.  A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

Send these two photos/scans to [email protected] . We guarantee confidentiality and will delete the email and its contents once verification is finished. This is the ONLY way for you to get removed from the blacklist.

You're gonna have to go through the underage blacklist process, shouldn't take long or prove much challenge.

Go here and read up on the underage blacklist located here

Best of luck friend.

Dew    207

Well, I see already has it covered so good luck. This is your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Saradomin    334

Hello @Falcons32! As buddy posted, this is the only way to appeal the underage blacklist. 

Underage blacklist:

If you have previously been blacklisted for being under the age of 16 and you are now 16 or older you can appeal the ban by providing proof of age. You need to submit the following two photos:

1.  A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forum name"
  2.  A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

Send these two photos/scans to [email protected] . We guarantee confidentiality and will delete the email and its contents once verification is finished. This is the ONLY way for you to get removed from the blacklist.

I hope this help, if you have any other questions, feel free to post again, PM me via the link in my signature, or visit the helpdesk in teamspeak.

If your question has been answered, please solve it by pressing the checkmark next to the most useful question, just as shown in the guide linked below.