Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:34

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle_Jones

GAS GAS GAS! [Open]

Kyle_Jones    163
Posted (edited)

[Ray is sitting on top of his disabled M1 Abrams tank when he sees the C-130J fly over dropping some form of gas, he opens the hatch to the tank and yells "GAS! GAS! GAS!" Ray and Alan fumble to get into the tank and close all the hatches before fumbling to get their gas masks on. He takes out the radio inside the tank, pressing down the PTT for comms inside the tank]

"Sasquatch, radio check.. over."

*Alan puts his thumb up to Ray and presses down his PTT*

"I read you sir. Can you see anything?"

*Ray looks through his periscope to see the dust that has fallen*

"Just gas, I'll get on the open frequency to see if anyone else is out there..."

*He switches the radio to the open frequency*

"This is Bulldog-1 reaching out to any and all survivors. We saw gas being dropped. Anyone alive out there? what is it? any symptoms?"

[He releases the PTT]

Edited by Kyle_Jones
you saw nothing.

Doc Holiday    155

*Jakob hears the man's message and chuckles to himself before holding down the PTT*

The infection is cured. At least, that is what I heard from my people and from what I saw. That gas they are dropping is probably a form of vaccine.

*He sighs quietly*

As for how long it will take to act, I am not sure. But you can stop worrying about symptoms. If anything, this should save us from the infected.

The remaining population is another matter...

*He releases the PTT and takes a swig from his hip flask*

Major    426

-you hear a mysterious voice come over the radio speaking english in a Chernarussian accent-

"It's not a cure. It's for the infected. That stuff will fry their brains so that they will starve to death within a few months or so. They will congregate and pass it on to other infected which will fry them too. The mess is over on that front, it is the humans you have to worry about now."

-transmission cuts out-

Boston    646
11 hours ago, Major said:

-you hear a mysterious voice come over the radio speaking english in a Chernarussian accent-

"It's not a cure. It's for the infected. That stuff will fry their brains so that they will starve to death within a few months or so. They will congregate and pass it on to other infected which will fry them too. The mess is over on that front, it is the humans you have to worry about now."

-transmission cuts out-

*Dalton Low would hold down the PTT, breathing a sigh of relief.*

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind I suppose. I guess... now... I can reminisce on the past three years that I didn't think I'd ever live through."

"Thanks I guess."

*With one final sigh, he'd release the PTT.*

RogueSolace    272
14 hours ago, Major said:

-transmission cuts out-

"How do you know?"