Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

IRA relations

Recommended Posts

Just a question that I can't seem to google the answer to. The IRA and RIRA and CIRA are all about a unified Ireland, so the people in these groups would despise British people, right? But how would these radical Irishmen feel about Northern Irishmen, Scots, or people of whales?  How would the IRA feel about the UN or Americans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Randle    926
Posted (edited)

Read up on it more before you do this please.

Right it's Wales, The IRA wouldn't like Northern Irishmen depending on whether they are protestant or Catholic mostly, same with Scottish people

 

FGAU FTP

Edited by Randle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    860
40 minutes ago, Hebee said:

What a meme

You read my mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SweetJoe    385

This isn't a question for the forums, and its to complicated for me to explain now. Honestly I'm hoping one of the Republicans explain this.  @lukzo2024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beni said:

You read my mind...

So because I want my second character to be RIRA, that makes him a bad character?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Corry    211

@DeeBlack ur part of this group ain't you being Irish and all so maybe u can let in some light here ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeeBlack    310

Oh sweet Jesus, /close

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    860
12 minutes ago, EpicShipshock said:

So because I want my second character to be RIRA, that makes him a bad character?

I mean... He'd be a good character to some, but bad to others..... 

6 minutes ago, DeeBlack said:

Oh sweet Jesus, /close

I agree with my boy DeeBlack, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beni said:

I mean... He'd be a good character to some, but bad to others..... 

I agree with my boy DeeBlack, 

Jesus christ, man. Just fuck it. People act like a person in the IRA has NOTHING else to his back ground.

I've only had one character for my time in DayZRP (since 2015) and i've wanted to have an IRA character. My friends say I got a good Southern Irish accent and I just wanted to make a character in the IRA.

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-6423/

Here's the guy's story (not like y'all give a damn). But it's not like his whole story just talks about IRA shit.

FFS though, yeah, someone close it. Didn't think I'd get so much shit from the people in this community. Everyone should be able to make whatever character they damn well please without a bunch of people talking shit about it. Last time I ask you people a damn question.

On 7/2/2017 at 6:01 PM, Randle said:

Read up on it more before you do this please.

Right it's Wales, The IRA wouldn't like Northern Irishmen depending on whether they are protestant or Catholic mostly, same with Scottish people

 

FGAU FTP

Btw, thanks for being the only person for answering the question.

4 hours ago, Abu Muhammad said:

This is a thread for @lukzo2024

and you're also cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeeBlack    310
Posted (edited)

Only thing is if he was from Enniskillin he wouldn't have a southern accent

Edited by DeeBlack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    860
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, EpicShipshock said:

Jesus christ, man. Just fuck it. People act like a person in the IRA has NOTHING else to his back ground.

I've only had one character for my time in DayZRP (since 2015) and i've wanted to have an IRA character. My friends say I got a good Southern Irish accent and I just wanted to make a character in the IRA.

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-6423/

Here's the guy's story (not like y'all give a damn). But it's not like his whole story just talks about IRA shit.

To be honest... I don't particularly care? As long as it fits with the lore and rules, you can be pretty much anything you want.

10 minutes ago, EpicShipshock said:

FFS though, yeah, someone close it. Didn't think I'd get so much shit from the people in this community. Everyone should be able to make whatever character they damn well please without a bunch of people talking shit about it. Last time I ask you people a damn question.

 Yeah no worries mate any time. 

Mind you though, you're acting like a bit of a mug at the moment so like, I'm kind of glad you don't want to ask me another question.
 

You do you kidda... You do you. 

No hard feelings lad, lmao.

@Shane I think you know what to do mate. 

 

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeeBlack said:

Only thing is if he was from Enniskillin he wouldn't have a southern accent

Read the backstory, then maybe you'd know why he DOES have a southern Irish accent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jetwells    0
1 minute ago, EpicShipshock said:

Read the backstory, then maybe you'd know why he DOES have a southern Irish accent.

Why ask for help if you already know everything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jetwells said:

Why ask for help if you already know everything?

Because I didn't know that ONE thing.

On 7/2/2017 at 6:01 PM, Randle said:

Read up on it more before you do this please.

Right it's Wales, The IRA wouldn't like Northern Irishmen depending on whether they are protestant or Catholic mostly, same with Scottish people

 

FGAU FTP

BTW, Sorry. I was kinda typing fast and I forgot to spell Wales right. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×