Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:16

Sign in to follow this  
tacticaltahko

To Dr.Hope and James Nelson. Storm Front Priv. Comms

Jared departs from sharing a fire with Loscham and retreats to his tent for some much needed rest, hitting the last remaining bit of Jack Spade’s primo weed. He butts out the blunt that he shared with Loscham, and settles down into his sleeping bag before hitting the PTT on his radio.

“This thing on? Testing 1 , 2 , 1 , anyways uuuh…. Hope? Nelson? You fuckin’ ding dongs awake? If you two can here me, Loscham and I just had a real heart to heart...and I’m pretty sure you guys know most of the story, but it seems that he is getting close as fuck to the edge. I’m pretty sure you know what I mean. He is also sick as fuck with something, he coughing up a storm. I don’t what it is but…. I dunno it might the stress or … I don’t know what the fuck it is, I wanna get your guys’ opinion on this thing.”

He sighs, scratching his head.

“We all care about this man, at least I hope so. We gotta meet sometime soon, whenever is convenient for you cunts; I think it’d be in our best interest to do something about this. But you know what, I’m tired as fuck, technically not even here right now, but that besides I’m gonna hit the sack, goodnight for now.”

He releases the PTT, settling down into his sleeping bag, filled with concern for his friend.

Mercy    495

Hope had still been sat near Gorka with her daughter's teddybear, lack of water and food for a few days now. Feeling a little run down and more than just depressed. She hears the plead for help for a man that did nothing but what everyone else did. Toy with her emotions. Mentally fuck her over. No. She takes the radio, lips slightly dehydrated and chapped as she talks in a monotone voice.

"A real heart to heart ey? The only person I'm currently knowing has a heart is helping a man that has done nothing but mind fuck his friends. I used to have a heart once, I still do for some people. But this man, Loscham."

Saying his name in absolute spite.

"He can find someone else, if anyone else will help him. He and Nelson knew their actions. Actions have consequences. Everyone knows that. And they made me look like an idiot, they knew behind the scenes everything. Watch me hurt and grieve over a fake death."

Hope twists her head side to side in distressed anger and a sickening feeling.

"Put a bullet in his head already. He's already going to hell just like the rest of us. No point to let the rest of us suffer with whatever fucked up plans he has next. Some people actually deserved to live.... Unlike him."

Hope's eyes linger down to the brown teddybear, tears swelling in her eyes as she mumbles in heartache.

"And to say I called him a friend too.... Fuck this..."