Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Donny

Wounding without kill right

Question

Donny    18

If i got robbed or tortured by someone and the kill rights timer has expired am i then still allowed to wound the person that robbed or tortured me. By wounding i mean initiating from a far with a rifle shooting him in the leg or another limb.

3 answers to this question

Galaxy    553

No, this would be an invalid attempted kill.

Once your kill rights are up, you either have to initiate and them not comply to your demands or you would have to wait until they commit another hostile cause toward you or someone in your dynamic to gain your kill rights again.

Kill rights are 2 hours long after the last hostile situation is over.

Poppy    378

Hello Donny! 

No, you would not be allowed to hurt him if the 2hr timer as run out. If it has, this means you have to re-initiate, by  committing a hostile action.

Hostile actions are player interactions where you or your group members lives are threatened by other players, or you are forced to do something against your will under threat of violence. For example, if someone is telling you to drop your weapon and put your hands up or else you will die, he is committing a hostile action against you. Hostile actions can often be very complicated involving multiple people and groups, which makes newcomers especially vulnerable to punishments for rule breaks in this category.

Once the hostile action has been commited, for example telling him to puts his  hands up or he will die, then you can start to torture him.

I hope this answers your question!

Donny    18
1 minute ago, Saradomin said:

Hello Donny! 

No, you would not be allowed to hurt him if the 2hr timer as run out. If it has, this means you have to re-initiate, by  committing a hostile action.

Hostile actions are player interactions where you or your group members lives are threatened by other players, or you are forced to do something against your will under threat of violence. For example, if someone is telling you to drop your weapon and put your hands up or else you will die, he is committing a hostile action against you. Hostile actions can often be very complicated involving multiple people and groups, which makes newcomers especially vulnerable to punishments for rule breaks in this category.

Once the hostile action has been commited, for example telling him to puts his  hands up or he will die, then you can start to torture him.

I hope this answers your question!

It did answer my question! :)