Server time: 2017-10-18, 03:39
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mason26

The Death of Doctor Tyrus Mason

Posted (edited)

It had been a weeks since Tyrus had been banished to Russia by the CDF and he had yet to see anyone alive, he struggled to find food and water in the cold.  Half dead and dying of thirst he fell to his knee's at his salvation, a small stream.  He drank heartily from it and only when he looked up did he see his mistake.  Nearby the radiation seals of an old world power plant had failed and now the debree had fallen into the stream.  Radiation hazed signs surrounded the area, Tyrus knew that if he didn't find radiation meds in the next twenty-four hours he was dead.  And so he made his way to the ruins of the power plants clinic.  Scavengers had left most of the radiation meds intact indicating that the problem was recent.   He took the meds but after only a few hours his hair started to fall out and his skin became blotched.  Tyrus cried, huddled in the corner of the power plants clinc he thought of Bo, Solace and many others that had helped him get so far and he dusted himself down and wiped his face.  He walked out onto the road he started following the signs back toward Cherno having accepted that this was the end and he would go out on his own terms.  He owed it to all those who he had helped and those that he cared for to die peacefully.

Having entered Cherno his symptoms began to worsen, he coughed up blood regularly and struggled to drag one foot in-front of the other.  He appearance was nearer to that of a walker at this point and this likely helped him reach the spot where his brother, "Cyrus" had been killed many months ago.  Two passing survivors found Tyrus as he neared where he intended to end it.  They were thankfully more than willing to stay with Tyrus.  The three shared stories, names and an old can of beer which Tyrus found hard to drink. Before the doctor that had saved so many asked them if he could be left alone.  

Placing his pistol against his temple and kneeling in a peaceful field, Tyrus looked up at the setting sun and the lightly blowing grass and smiled.

"I did my best."

A shot rang out and birds in the field fluttered up, before once again everything was silent.

a18-peaceful-meadows-ruth-walking-the-co

Spoiler

(Thank you to everyone who formed a relationship with Tyrus.  He will be returning in the reset!)

(Special thanks to Kane and Cage for witnessing my Death.)

Spoiler

No idea why but I can delete these random images so just ignore them.

russiangrouplogo.png

icobjectives.png

ooc objectives.png

the letter.png

hmmm.png

icobjectives.png

Edited by Mason26

PCJames    202

Quite the unfortunate end to such a good soul. Rest in Peace

Peaches    24
Posted (edited)

I always loved interacting with tyrus, looking forward to see you after the reset! I still remember the one time you accidentally shot your self due to your crazed obsession with needing a 1911 mag. And you can never forget our dear friend koala 

Edited by Peaches

RogueSolace    454

;_; Loved Tyrus! Such an awesome character! <3

Idole    184

Enjoyed the read, well done. It's a sad end to a good Doc see you in the reset.

Rimrald    21

RIP Doc, New Gorka wouldn't have been the same without you!

i am Bambi    10

Bo and Mason always had a special bond and ill never forget that, thank you for all the amazing RP that you brought to the community and the hours of RP you'll bring in the future... LOVE YOU MASON :'(

On 7/2/2017 at 7:48 AM, i am Bambi said:

Bo and Mason always had a special bond and ill never forget that, thank you for all the amazing RP that you brought to the community and the hours of RP you'll bring in the future... LOVE YOU MASON :'(

Tyrus thought and spoke of Bo in his final moments brother.  I hope he will return with Tyrus who will likely start out as a doctor with the UN forces.

i am Bambi    10
7 hours ago, Mason26 said:

Tyrus thought and spoke of Bo in his final moments brother.  I hope he will return with Tyrus who will likely start out as a doctor with the UN forces.

we shall see what is to come...<3

Ducky    71

o7, was pleasant banishing you from the country.

27 minutes ago, Ducky said:

o7, was pleasant banishing you from the country.

Great RP and you stuck to your role-play brilliantly, was pleasant for me too mate.

Flash    385

how do you have early versions of my new groups art that I did....?

evanm23    381
22 minutes ago, Flash said:

LMAOO

11 hours ago, Flash said:

No idea mate, it just appeared and wont go away.

Sign in to follow this